[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ah i see... the silence majority consider twitter screenshots and facebook likes for "up-to-the-minute" scoops for lefty opinion

there is the issue

we live in two different worlds right now

where we can't even tell if you are trolling or serious anymore

we are not even sure if you know anymore

the normal retort appears to be "RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA"

"TRUMP GOING TO JAIL/PRISON" any day now

then we try to get you to explain that position........

at best you try and fail like triple does

at worst you just swing for the fences like the town drunk

at which point we usually tell your side to worry about your own arrest record........your own criminality problems.......your own troubles with the law

i mean we aren't going to say that every ex-felon and person with a warrant out for their arrest just picks and chooses their own reality, their own world, they think they live in (despite overwhelming disbelief), but it sure feels that way right now

Migrants told they’ll be reunited with children if they sign voluntary deportation order: report

DgfF5qQW4AgPe1j.jpg

and for the rest of us we realize how we got here........where we are headed from here. how you can no longer game our system and use our laws against us for much longer

and then the sky screaming really begins...........:rofl:

Last edited:
Time editor defends crying migrant girl cover: 'She became the face of this story'

CNN said:
Stelter suggested to Felsenthal that perhaps the image of the Honduran girl "shouldn't have been the face of this story if she wasn't separated from her mom."

Felsenthal replied: "None of us in the media who used the photo knew what had happened to the girl after this precise moment. And I actually think part of the power of the image is that unknown."

We didn't know and couldn't bother to find out before presenting the narrative we'd already chosen.

I can't help but wonder, if there actually was a wall that physically deterred migrants from attempting to sneak into the United States... there wouldn't be a crisis at the border in the first place.

We use fences everywhere else to help protect people from themselves by keeping them from doing dangerous and illegal things... why wouldn't the mother of all fences not work on the border?

And... how come Mexico is so silent? Why are they not protesting the treatment of their nationals by the American authorities? If an American was detained and being mistreated by a foreign power, The US Government goes to work getting them back.

I thought BLM were protesting police shooting unarmed black men, not white people shooting black people in general :shrug:

only if the cops are white

try to keep up pear man

u are falling behind

if blacks kill blacks they don't care........it is just another day in (insert any city they make up over 25% of)

I can't help but wonder, if there actually was a wall that physically deterred migrants from attempting to sneak into the United States... there wouldn't be a crisis at the border in the first place.

its a little known fact that mexicans can't figure out how to use ladders

"he didn't say anything about BLM"

"what about the chart where its in huge bold text"

"no I mean in the other charts"

are we done here, retard?

I thought BLM were protesting police shooting unarmed black men, not white people shooting black people in general :shrug:

Last year only 16 unarmed blacks were killed by cops. Statistically speaking, unarmed blacks are more likely to be struck by lightning than shot by the police.

Last year only 16 unarmed blacks were killed by cops. Statistically speaking, unarmed blacks are more likely to be struck by lightning than shot by the police.

how many unarmed white men were killed by cops?

probably more.

now work out the per capita number.

there you go.

"he didn't say anything about BLM"

"what about the chart where its in huge bold text"

"no I mean in the other charts"

are we done here, retard?

Huh? I said the point of the chart was to refute the retarded claim in the screen cap. I said nothing about other charts.

Back