[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Guys Trump isn't sending a strong and coherent voice for our NATION

triple is right "WE NEED NEW LEADERSHIP"

Trump "DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME OR US IN THE USA"

We need the blue wave to get Nancy Pelosi back in as Speaker of the House

because nobody speaks better or better for me than she does

:rofl:

I mean seriously.....watch this if you want to fill todays laugh quota and triple didn't already saturate your funny bone of illiterate idiocy

and some people wonder how Trump won, keeps winning......when this is their only other option

AM I CONFIDENT IN THE WHITE HOUSE? NOpe.....but I'm less confident in you and your xanax induced gibberish and ability to articulate any point to the levels of even Latoya Jackson

Last edited:
nuc09zdexvz01.jpg

how does he do it :lol: give the man 2 nobels

trump/putin/pence 2024

GUYS GUYS GAS IS TOO DAMN HIGH

3 DOLLARS A GALLON NO WAY

what we need is more gas taxes, more head taxes on Amazon and Starbucks, more Sugar Taxes, more Fast Food taxes.....and most of all removal of them Trump tax cuts to raise income taxes on the average worker again.

That is how we make America GREAT AGAIN and drain that swamp that Trump has created

cohen's business partner has flipped and plead guilty

we found out there are three SARs, one is of course public, the other two were removed from the system by prosecutors (!)

we found out cohen took bribes from UAE/Saudi/Ukraine for access/influence over US foreign policy

oh but yeah nothing has happened
Man imagine if US presidents colluded like that IRL! Like getting their sons onto the boards of foreign energy companies and shit. That'd be nuts.

can you guys imagine if pay to play politics was proven to be a thing in our government

how corrupt it would feel to know that politicians got kickbacks and pay to have preferential treatment and opinions about certain policy topics that they were voting on

i mean good thing this doesn't happen. the Clinton Foundation didn't get millions a year for doing this........and none of our politicians got rich off of such a dirty and disgusting habit

I mean Trump totally going to be impeached because his shitty corrupt lawyer acted like a bad consultant and lobbyist like all our politicians appear to be first hand.......not via legal consulting proxy which he has now let go of.

Last edited:
Imagine if Obama got Biden's son onto the board of a Ukrainian energy company man that would be nuts

Or if the Saudis funneled money directly to the Clintons though their charitable foundation lololol

Sure it's all fiction... But just IMAGINE

Imagine if Obama got Biden's son onto the board of a Ukrainian energy company man that would be nuts

Or if the Saudis funneled money directly to the Clintons though their charitable foundation lololol

i mean that is nuts

can you imagine if the clinton foundation got quid pro quo donations from all over the world......especially from Saudi's and was supposed to be a charitable organization but was only used to pay for their kids wedding and their lavished living lifestyle/conditions?

2016.11.06%20-%20Band%201.jpg

if any of us could say prove some of that

I mean Doug Band is only the equivalency of Trump's Cohen......but IMAGINE

The Clinton Foundation's Middle Eastern Government Cash

Hacked emails show extent of foreign government donations to Clinton Foundation

but hey, triple also doesn't know the distinct difference between Trump using his personal phone to send non-classified tweets to twitter and Hillary using a personal email server to send highly classified emails.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!

Last edited:
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!
Dude... you are forgetting the MOST important part of the Shillary defense and, that is, "What difference, AT THIS POINT (in time), does it make?"

It makes total sense. Stick with me here...

So, you just committed a crime that caused several people to die. A year later, the judge is talking to you about said crime and when you respond as to why it happened, you must remember, "What difference, AT THIS POINT (in time), does it make? The crime happened; people died - so what? What difference does that make in this point in time to discuss it?"

It's sure to get everyone off of every crime ever committed. Start with the Chewbacca defense, then throw in the Shillary defense, and you are sure to confuse the jury and judge to the point where you will not only get acquitted but found not guilty.

Back