[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Little MAGA here. Reality is closing in on the libs

As homeless encampments continue to crop up in San Francisco, the city's leader is promising an "aggressive" crackdown starting this week in one neighborhood to clear sidewalks of tent camps for good.

San Francisco Mayor Mark Farrell told the San Francisco Chronicle on Friday the city has gone from being compassionate towards the homeless population to enabling them, which as the city's leader, "I don't stand for that."

“Enough is enough,” Farrell told the paper. “We have offered services time and time again and gotten many off the street, but there is a resistant population that remains, and their tents have to go.”

San Francisco mayor vows to clear out homeless encampments on sidewalks | Fox News

On that note it would be interesting to see the stats on who used these words or phrases the most:

"MAGA"
"Soros"
"reeeee"
"we got them boys"

Just kidding we know what that would look like.

On that note it would be interesting to see the stats on who used these words or phrases the most:

"MAGA"
"Soros"
"reeeee"
"we got them boys"

Just kidding we know what that would look like.

everytime they post shit like that, i just think of this:

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_jfxuab

and it makes me happy :)

I'll take current demand over "probably". Trump is probably going to be impeached. Hillary is probably going to win. Dems probably have a brain

Yeah I love it when they couch headlines with the word 'probably', and never go back to check that they are actually wrong 95% of the time. Steer that narrative and damn the facts.

Back