[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Sounds like something a man who is mad would say

so mad

:soapbox:

I am pretty mellow.. It is even more curious that the 2 of you have chosen to project your own anger onto me while avoiding the hypocrisy of the left.

Free speech only when you agree with it is not free speech since the person deciding what is acceptable is likely to change at some point.

I am pretty mellow.. It is even more curious that the 2 of you have chosen to project your own anger onto me while avoiding the hypocrisy of the left.

Free speech only when you agree with it is not free speech since the person deciding what is acceptable is likely to change at some point.

a mellow guy doesnt have multiple heart attacks while owning a plethora of machine guns

sup supertrap, havent talked to you in a while

just dont kneel during the anthem reeeeeee

just dont kneel during the anthem reeeeeee

Don't interrupt my entertainment with your politics.. save that for your own time. You can protest all you want but if you try to force me to observe your protest I am changing the channel.

No other protest has been allowed to force people to watch.

If dutch could fit his disgusting obese fingers through the trigger guard of an AR15 he'd probably own one

Is that why your RRREEEEEE flexes are so sharp?

tenor.gif

Back