[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I got back an increase of about $1000 this filing season, my father got back $1,500 back instead of having to pay more in.

Since they don't site any actual numbers nor any statistical backing to where they're getting their information from, I'm calling bullshit.

Also, when you're linking to what amounts to a Liberal circle jerk with stories like:

Drink Your Coffee Black-Owned - In These Times

John Bolton Isns a War Criminal Who May Get Us All Killed - In These Times

Calling All Progressive Queers: Time To Dive Into Electoral Work - In These Times

Gonna have to troll harder.

Yeah - I didn't watch it. I also didn't watch the old one either - maybe a few episodes. Never been a big fan of shitty network TV. I also gave up my TV about 9 years ago now because of how crappy it was getting. Unbearable for me. It doesn't change the fact hat I love it when a bunch of smug, holier than though assholes get a giant "FUCK YOU" stuck right up their ass. The deal is - the historical deal - belief - the thing that drives these asshats is that they target the LA/CA - NY markets and think that it must do well there to be viable. Wake the fuck up. This is exactly what is confusing them about the elections.

Hold on now...

GmqREbL.jpg

I find both of them disgusting. I like it when idiots fight.

I got back an increase of about $1000 this filing season, my father got back $1,500 back instead of having to pay more in.

Since they don't site any actual numbers nor any statistical backing to where they're getting their information from, I'm calling bullshit.

Odd I thought the tax changes didn't take effect until pay periods starting 2 months ago and had nothing to do with your last filing.

why do you even post here vanster? As you said, everyone that disagrees with you are racists kkk members which is probably 95% of TW.

Speaking of which I need to get my hoods from dry cleaning
brbrbrbrbrbrbrb

i think i get maybe $100 more per check would be glad to go back to the old system and not see the shitshow ten years from now. that $100 comes and goes and comes back hard depending on OT it's ez to miss it

Also, when you're linking to what amounts to a Liberal circle jerk with stories like:

Calling All Progressive Queers: Time To Dive Into Electoral Work - In These Times

lmao the tax bill only takes effect for 2018, not your 2017 taxes :lol:

Your withholdings change in feb 2018 lol nothing else changed yet so you might notice a bit more on your paycheck

Last filings are not in effect yet

:lol:

Jfc this forum is dumb

:picard:

And long term you prob dont save shit tbh

did you not get a raise
did you change withholdings
any other changes to the paycheck
or do you just believe you're getting almost $4k from this tax bill :lol:

Back