[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If this is the kind of gun they are concerned about, I can assure you that any gun designed to fire the shell casing still attached to the projectile is not a gun you have to worry about.

No worse than the other tweet the same group put out where the guy in the photo's jammed a bullet into the magazine backwards.

pDmW7FI.jpg

i will admit that one took me longer than it should have to spot

if the bullet falls through the gun with the shell casing still attached.......

i think it is safe to say u will be pretty safe though

It's odd that people often count the number of bodies Hitler is responsible for during WW2... yet Stalin outdid him several times over.

I guess the difference is that Hitler kill millions of other peoples, people and Stalin killed millions of his own people.

Let that be lesson to you future dictators out there in the world.

It's odd that people often count the number of bodies Hitler is responsible for during WW2... yet Stalin outdid him several times over.

I guess the difference is that Hitler kill millions of other peoples, people and Stalin killed millions of his own people.

The difference is in who gets to tell the story, how the story is framed, the true intentions behind said framing of that particular narrative imo

Anyone notice how Einstein was rabidly anti-war.....left Germany because he didn't want to be part of any atomic bomb program that might have been going on. Then, just a few years into the war, was adamant in the creation and implementation of that weapon to stop Germany at any cost, not so much Japan, and actually sent letters to both FDR and Truman pushing for this.

228521.png

there is a reason that being "anti-communist" is not ok......not an acceptable narrative.

that doing so is equated with being white supremacist

Millennials Like Communism More Than Their Parents Do. Capitalism? Not So Much.

despite the genocide in Holodomor claiming more lives than the Holocaust

Holodomor - Wikipedia

The Ukrainian Genocide of 1932–33[10] was a man-made famine in Soviet Ukraine in 1932 and 1933 that killed an officially estimated 7 million to 10 million people.[11] It was part of the wider Soviet famine of 1932–33, which affected the major grain-producing areas of the country.

Despite all of the Nazis, not just Hitler, killing far fewer people than Stalin killed through basic attrition........that the battle of Stalingrad alone was a bigger deal than any of the other battles (combined) during WW2.

Yet nobody in America, without a few history degrees, has heard of Stalingrad or Holodomor........can even name another Scientist but Einstein

I wonder what gives? Why this is the case given severity of certain situations.

WhiteArmyPropagandaPosterOfTrotsky.jpg

Jewish Bolshevism - Wikipedia

but don't take my word for it.....listen to this guy instead

General Patton's Warning

Last edited:

france/england declare war on germany for invading poland

ussr invades poland 2 weeks later (per molotov-ribbentrop pact)...and no war is declared on them

wat

I don't buy the Patton conspiracy theories around his death that that kooky site talks about, but you're damn right that Patton realized later how bastardized his perceptions were. Some of those letters are pretty depressing to read as he becomes resigned to the fate that not only was the USSR far, far more evil than the enemies he had been fighting...but that certain special interest groups were pulling the strings all along. He was played the fool.

Seriously the Patton Papers are a fascinating read but super depressing.

I don't buy the Patton conspiracy theories around his death that that kooky site talks about, but you're damn right that Patton realized later how bastardized his perceptions were. Some of those letters are pretty depressing to read as he becomes resigned to the fate that not only was the USSR far, far more evil than the enemies he had been fighting...but that certain special interest groups were pulling the strings all along. He was played the fool.

Seriously the Patton Papers are a fascinating read but super depressing.

I don't buy that stuff either.....only the stuff i can prove he said and the context for which I can see he said it under

same goes for Charles Lindbergh.......

to be Lindbergh'd is now pejorative term we use to this day for anyone who brings up a desire to not be killed in wars we need not be in or have anything to do with

that do not fucking involve us.......

Charles Lindbergh - Wikipedia

the same thing happens to you today if you throw out a similar tone against COMMUNISTS and what kind of people typically push this narrative on us the hardest. you will be marginalized and your life will be ruined.

that is why we have to talk in code.......elites, globalists, new world order etc

qkfxMjW.jpg

we have to talk in code or they will try to ruin you like they have tried to ruin the world (over and over again)

if you want to know who controls you, who you work for, figure out who you can't and shouldn't dare criticize.......and that is very clearly not President Trump

Last edited:
Back