[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Reverse psychology billboard sponsored by NRA. That’s the only way that would make sense. No one could really be that stupid....right?.......RIGHT???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like the 2018 elections will be a cake walk and Trump will have no issue getting a second term. I've been growing more confident of this in the past few months.

I think a lot contributes it, it, but in shot, I see so many people turning red, but I dont see anyone who is red turning blue.

I think Joe Rogan tries to come off as Mr. Open minded who wont really throw in for either camp, but it's so obvious he is sick and tired of this SJW stuff. You see him start to enthusiastically talk against it then he will just kind of shut up when he's gone to far.

This...would work

2r7btg7tbcm01.jpg

For those not understanding what's going on with Trump firing various directors of the FBI, CIA, and even members of his own cabinet, these two articles are a must read:

Russia Collusion: Hillary Clinton, DNC, & FBI are the Real Stars | National Review

Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife

TLDR:
McCabe has said he believed his firing was because he corroborated former FBI Director James Comey’s claim that Trump tried to pressure him into killing a probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mccabe-notes/fired-fbi-deputy-mccabe-kept-notes-on-interactions-with-trump-source-familiar-idUSKCN1GT0Q4

The first link was really the one I'd say people should really consider reading, it's a very long, very detailed article that needs to be seen and read by more people.

I couldn't possibly give a reasonable TLDR to it because there is genuinely so much information there that the TLDR would need it's own TLDR. I don't think I could reasonably summarize any of the content in the article without ultimately writing a post damn near as long as the article itself.

It's a good read, and is arguably some of the best journalism I've seen in the last 10 years.

With a grain of salt, but it's become something of a common practice for people to go to 4chan to dump information for the masses.

KRzpdE2.jpg

this has been done on DU by bots/numbskull true believers/paid shills since the owner's wife started getting paid by the DNC and 4chan seems like the perfect place to meld the opinion of simpletons by way of the yes man peer pressure "cracker jacker" technique good grief

Back