[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

exactly

so why the fuck you crying?

and lying?

GOP loved Obama and hated Trump on that topic

thanks for spelling it out in terms even you can't contradict though

incorrect

neither the prototypical american left nor right wants tariffs, though there are interest groups within both camps that want them - hence 84 years of american classicly-liberal trade policy

it's been a rousing success compared to Smoot-Hawley, but carry on championing protectionism I'm sure that'll work out great

Hes been selling out the Ukrainian government to the Russians for decades, what makes you think hes suddenly stopped pursuing his career just because he entered into American politics?
Selling out Ukraine lol... meanwhile Joe Biden's son gets a seat at the board of Burisma Holdings right after the revolution

incorrect

neither the prototypical american left nor right wants tariffs, though there are interest groups within both camps that want them - hence 84 years of american classicly-liberal trade policy

it's been a rousing success compared to Smoot-Hawley, but carry on championing protectionism I'm sure that'll work out great

are you actually autistic or just play one online?

maybe we should graph this on log paper for you.......

that is all politics is about......."special interest groups" within each party getting what they want in return for votes and keeping their own representative dip shit in power. there is no higher point or purpose to any of this. of course these tariffs support some above others.......that is what all political policy is created for.

unfortunately for US and our exploding trade deficit, national deficit, national debt, those interest groups care more about cheap import materials and imported cheap labor than they do anything else

hence why both the GOP and DNC act and behave the way they do.

why people who actually work and do something for a living, other than rent seek, vampire squid, hate both political parties so much right now

at one point in our countries history our entire national government ran primarily off of these tariffs......and our nation was far better off because of it imo

Selling out Ukraine lol... meanwhile Joe Biden's son gets a seat at the board of Burisma Holdings right after the revolution

right?

u know who isn't selling out or influencing Ukraine?

Leaked memo proves George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014, minutes from

the Hungarian who finger fucks every election here and abroad

maybe we need to go after this guy for the same set of reasons

and with the same severity

commies don't learn the lessons of law until they are subjected to some of them

the helicopter rides come a calling

shitlibs be like OMG tariffs so bad and evil NOW

U.S. Imposes Steep Tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels - The New York Times

George F. Will - Obama's Tire Tariff May Protect Unions but Harms the Nation

Trump Picks Up Baton From Obama in Crushing China Steel Imports - Bloomberg

they beeeee like gurgle gurgle nom nom for past eight years of this when Obama did it

(literally with honey and garlic and everything that isn't in the links above)

you guys are programmed by MSM and pretty much just rage with whatever they tell you to

which proves your public education did exactly what it trained you to do

there is dumb and there is fucking dumb.....but this is that hierarchical pyramid you guys will never understand despite being perpetually crushed by

Think Trump’s 45 Percent Tariffs Are Bad? Try Obama’s 10,000 Percent Tariffs | HuffPost

:rofl:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD.....but don't know why until someone on MSM tells them

:applaud please:

Last edited:
that is all politics is about......."special interest groups" within each party getting what they want in return for votes and keeping their own representative dip shit in power. there is no higher point or purpose to any of this. of course these tariffs support some above others.......that is what all political policy is created for.

You're correct here. The reason the reciprocal tariff regime works is that it pits the special interests of exporters against those of importers, holding them in check

the benefits of free trade are widely dispersed while the costs are borne by a limited group, which is why there will always be a disproportionate push against it

You're correct here. The reason the reciprocal tariff regime works is that it pits the special interests of exporters against those of importers, holding them in check

the benefits of free trade are widely dispersed while the costs are borne by a limited group, which is why there will always be a disproportionate push against it

yep....you either learn to compete on even ground with Chinese workers (same regs, same worker conditions, same compensation, same benefits)

learn to cut grass as cheap as Mexican day laborers (LMAO)

or you better back some kind of protectionism and barriers........

you have to see how frustrating it is to listen to anti-tariff crowds from people who also spend all day bitching about Wal-Mart and Capitalism.....living wage and 15 dollar an hour crowd......as they bend over to the fake cries of Hedgefunders like Gary Cohn and Goldman over unions and workers they otherwise say they support

DYQ1P77U8AUNG-y.jpg

DYQ1QW7VwAE8Lhm.jpg

as they worship the alter of Jeff Bezos and Amazon

i am physically ill from the mental gymnastics this takes

Last edited:
i mean this pretty much sums it all up

earlier this month
DYPyHJ2XcAAdxTE.jpg

yesterday
DYQDA2SXcAATMxB.jpg

i mean if a professor of Constitutional Law at Harvard, an Ivy League person, a ScOtUs nomination, can't see the forest between the trees i guess i don't know why i expect the dishonest loons in here to be able to

no wonder u are running around foaming at the mouth trying to catch your own tail

he was also elected by coal and steel workers in PA

the people phaytal has told us over and over again he doesn't give a fuck about

would fire in a minute if it could save him a few dimes

YUGE WIN!!!!!

:rofl:

poor failtowel winning at losing again

all to get at DRUMF

poor dude lives in that state and has no idea wtf is going on

just jumped because he read headline that his TEAM WON

low t information voter reporting for duty

Last edited:
Back