[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I don't think the rate of turnover is insane yet, but the manner in which it is happening is a sign of bad management from the admin. Trump fired Tillerson with a tweet before even calling him. That doesn't make the US look great.

Rex sucked though and anyone that sprung a chubby over T-Rex was a fucking idiot.

Canning that turkey necked oligarch was a legitimately good decision even if the process was fucking dumb.

Doesn't make the US look great????

LMAO

you watching congress, maxine waters, pelosi, or any of our media right now......

anything to do with American politics, foreign policy, political discourse, as of late?

CNN is chasing down former russian hookers locked up in Bangkok and filming from Stormy's latest strip club performance LIVE in order to get dirt on their President

WE ARE A FLAMING Colostomy Bag......Trump couldn't add to the smell if he was running the country from one of those feces covered HEP C tents you guys have down in San Diego

guys TRUMP making us look bad

DYM71oNXcAAc6sS.jpg

we didn't want him to fail like this (despite our best efforts 100% of the time)

Bartenders always mad, so much fun to call out their personal shit.

Especially when for years, been behind a vpn but it wasn't always so. It really wasn't very hard, and didn't cost as much as I thought. Now the only question is moral. I won't bring it here, nobody cares, and it doesn't matter. The question is not TW. Are there people outside of TW that would like to see this double life? Maybe not. Maybe. Should we find out?

Back