[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tell me pagy, is the Trump circle jerk allowed to run straight across the Canadian border completely uninterrupted? How does border patrol enforce that?

Will you guys accept Mueller's findings? What will you think if he or Rosenstein is fired? I presume you will celebrate in the streets?
that's the thing with you homer shills...you project way too much.

you use terms like "your saviour trump"

I think trump is a baffoon.
I'm willing to bet tele thinks trump is a baffoon
I'm willing to bet fool thinks trump is a baffoon

I'm sure there are many republican shills out there that will defend him no matter what...I just think it's sad that you'd lump anyone that challenges you for evidence in with them.

you've admitted, in text, evidence means nothing to you because of your innate lie detector abilities that ironically align with your political views. well no sorry, evidence means something to me and if mueller finds evidence of actual crimes then I'd surely hope justice is served.

you keep saying "any day now" like mueller isn't still investigating his ass with a team of 50 lawyers

any day now?

exactly.

any. day. now.

i mean any year now

at over 10 million a year he likely to go 20 years more

and you and AscoTia think they brought in the big guns for good reason

this is good stuff though.....i hope he fires him tomorrow

to watch your head explode is worth the subsequent Congressional hearings imo

pagy I was arguing against you calling me fringe, not that it was evidence of anything.

if anything you're fringe. but I get that you'd want to change the subject.
49% is a big number to use when 26% thought there was evidence vs 23% suspicion only.

wapo poll luls

Tell me pagy, is the Trump circle jerk allowed to run straight across the Canadian border completely uninterrupted? How does border patrol enforce that?

Will you guys accept Mueller's findings? What will you think if he or Rosenstein is fired? I presume you will celebrate in the streets?

trump is guilty of acting stupid and saying stupid things. I don't think he will fire Rosenstein in an attempt to get rid of Mueller. At least if he honestly believes he's innocent of conspiracy and obstruction. Firing Comey is nowhere near enough to prove obstruction, obviously. Malicious intent to disrupt the investigation is required - not even "doing it because he knows he's innocent". Clinton and Nixon destroyed evidence and suborned people to bear false witness. Nothing like that has even been speculated in the case of trump. not even in the hysterical mainstream media.

I would be upset if Mueller is fired because he seems like a reasonable human being, and for the love of fucking god he has a group of people that somehow know how to keep their fucking mouths' shut. That is a huge testament to credibility in this day in age. If Trump is innocent as he claims, then he should let this play out as long as it appears to be reaching a conclusion in a reasonable timeframe. he'll never live it down if he doesn't. although if Mueller comes up with nothing, I'm sure the MSM will have you guys sucking the cock of some other farce

i actually cringed through the entire State of the Union Address

i couldn't believe that this guy is our President......

i continually ask myself how the hell did we get here?

that we could find anyone worse at giving speeches and public speaking than GW BUSH.......he really does talk like a 3rd grader writes.

and yet, despite him being an orange orangutan, he brings me more joy and more pride watching him twitter troll our corrupt country back to some semblance of normalcy again....than i have adequate words for

I mean he took their well crafted "dreamers" narrative right out from under them last week. He did it without effort. I watched a show where DACA kids threw shoes at the TV when he said "AMERICANS ARE DREAMERS TOO".

These spoiled entitled little shits said this must have been how black people felt when it went from "black lives matter" to "ALL LIVES MATTER"

I mean he just does this without effort at this point. I haven't laughed or smiled this much over a political appointment in my entire life. The man might act like an absolute idiot but he is now and forever my favorite idiot. Assuming he keeps this up and doesn't cave like the last two supplicants before him.

He is our national father figure for a nation of spoiled, emasculated, overly sensitized and politically correct children. The more they hate it the more I know we need and deserve it.

Last edited:

Indeed, I've even said as much. I was firmly in the "There's no way he's going to win the nomination" crowd. I wanted two things from this election, for Hillary to not be President and for the individual mandate to vanish. Trump could go to jail tomorrow and I wouldn't care, I've already gotten what I wanted.

However, over the last 2 years I've seen a complete mental breakdown from the left. They've abandoned rationality and reason for hyperbole and conjecture. They publish fake story after fake story, get proven wrong over and over again, and keep coming back for more. That's not to say the Right isn't guilty of it too, but I don't have to wade through a million of them wearing MAGA hats shouting about how the black transfolk are going to put whitey into camps either.

dang, just when u think hildawg and soros are about to checkmate donny t with the piss tape, donny reaches into the putin playbook and pulls out the treason memo

20d chess confirmed

that's the thing with you homer shills...you project way too much.

I'm sure there are many republican shills out there that will defend him no matter what...I just think it's sad that you'd lump anyone that challenges you for evidence in with them.

you've admitted, in text, evidence means nothing to you because of your innate lie detector abilities that ironically align with your political views. well no sorry, evidence means something to me and if mueller finds evidence of actual crimes then I'd surely hope justice is served.
I know you and fool can make a better argument than ascribing your own meaning to one cherrypicked sentence I wrote.

I didn't think I'd have to explain what I actually meant by that, but you've forced my hand. It's generally obvious when someone is telling a lie, which makes it generally easy to spot when someone is telling the truth. I don't know why you find that controversial. Clearly, you and I don't interpret the actions and words of certain individuals the same way because the evidence I base my opinions on is undeniable in my view. You're just as guilty of ignoring the facts which don't suit your own version of reality.

That's the way humans are. I'm confident in my assessment, and so are you. I really hope Trump isn't a Russian agent working at the behest of Putin, but Trump's words and actions have led me to the foregone conclusion that he sadly is. You have full permission to laugh in my face if I'm ever proven wrong. For now, I am attempting to fight what I perceive as the good fight with no motivation other than the love of my country and the desire to show others what I believe is the truth.

Perhaps you'd like to present an example of someone that you knew to be lying that you ideologically agree with?

Che told some lies, I'm down

i bet you are

che said:
"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese. And the two ancient races have now begun a hard life together, fraught with bickering and squabbles. Discrimination and poverty unite them in the daily fight for survival but their different ways of approaching life separate them completely: The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

che said:
"Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn."

che said:
"We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing."

serveimage

che brutally tortured and murdered women and children, and had thousands of innocent people executed, but he was a pretty stand up guy otherwise

Back