[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ahhh u guys are both MASSHOLES?

no wonder you have such terminal TDS

I mean you guys still think TED KENNEDY was a good politician

stood up for womans rights even though he drunkenly killed a lady

no wonder you thought your next royal spit bucket could refute Trump after his SoTU

by speaking to everyone in Spanish........:lol:

pretty sure the "innocent until proven guilty" bandwagon is the correct one to be on, not the fringe trump obsessed partisan shill bandwagon of reddit photographers and self proclaimed constitutional law experts

and hobbyist rocket scientist

triple shouldn't quit his "day job" posting on TW at 3 am again

did trump try to obstruct justice, wapo/abc scientific poll 1/23/18

49% yes
40% no

define "fringe"

what war?

what justice?

you mean he evaded the illegal FISA request and witch hunt that has been chasing after him?

fired those who were provably out to undermine his administration and leaked classified info to the press on the reg.

booohooo

if anything Comey proved, with both his words on Twitter, statements to Congress, actions in memos, why the fuck he got fired just as well as the other FBI goons who were bounced out after him

Last edited:
Remember when Trump tried to obstruct justice by not firing the people investigating him?

Tell me pagy, is the Trump circle jerk allowed to run straight across the Canadian border completely uninterrupted? How does border patrol enforce that?

Will you guys accept Mueller's findings? What will you think if he or Rosenstein is fired? I presume you will celebrate in the streets?

aScotia suddenly wants border enforcement i see

LMAO

this cuck can respond to 100 insults but not form one coherent rebuttal to anything we actually ask him

this is how you know he is running on snowflakes in here

I won't just accept I will celebrate the firing of both of them at this point.

Memo: No FISA warrant without Dossier. Which means no Russia collusion story without Dossier. Which means no Mueller special counsel without Dossier paid for by Clinton/DNC. Shut it down.

Last edited:
Nobody in a position of power would act in bad faith, that would be too troubling to consider as the implications would make me feel very uncomfortable. Except Trump and his people, they'd do it for sure.

they so worried about trump abusing his powers

that they are willing to break every law and legal precedent in the country to bring him down preemptively

this is the world we live in right now

:lol:

It's kind of useless debating while Mueller is still investigating, anyway. Don't get me wrong it's fun but it's pointless.

Until Mueller is either fired or says he's done, nothing we say has any basis in reality. It's the fox news bubble vs the reddit bubble.

With that said, reddit bubble is going to win and it's going to be glorious.

your honor I'd like to present exhibit 42A, an opinion poll from a leftwing newspaper of people not knowing what obstruction of justice is convicting the defendant of obstruction of justice

*gavel slams*

guilty!

:rofl:

your honor I'd like to present exhibit 42A, an opinion poll from a leftwing newspaper of people not knowing what obstruction of justice is convicting the defendant of obstruction of justice

*gavel slams*

guilty!

:rofl:

You mock, but Yahoo News is enough evidence for wiretaps now.

pagy I was arguing against you calling me fringe, not that it was evidence of anything.

if anything you're fringe. but I get that you'd want to change the subject.

triple just put the word redditers and winners in the same sentence

jfc

now we have surpassed peak hilarity

maybe they too will be able to see or use their dick again after this

It's kind of useless debating while Mueller is still investigating, anyway. Don't get me wrong it's fun but it's pointless.

Until Mueller is either fired or says he's done, nothing we say has any basis in reality. It's the fox news bubble vs the reddit bubble.

With that said, reddit bubble is going to win and it's going to be glorious.

Wow.

At least you can take comfort knowing that if you're wrong the Reddit hivemind won't let anyone mock you for it.

You mock, but Yahoo News is enough evidence for wiretaps now.

and mother jones + buzzfeed first to corroborate such fake news stories

DVFJyGpV4AEbERQ.jpg

so they could pave the way for NYT and WASHPO to print

and FISA requests to be approved

Last edited:
I mean im just saying this is internet posturing

but eventually you're gonna get a news alert saying the president has been indicted for conspiracy to whatever and ooj and perjury and 15 other charges by a grand jury

and im gonna come here

and laugh

im gonna laugh until you're forced to ban me because I've crashed the database with the lol smiley

Wow.

At least you can take comfort knowing that if you're wrong the Reddit hivemind won't let anyone mock you for it.

team reddit ftw

serveimage

losers in life but winners on internet....so long as they have heavy enough mod censorship assisting them

LOLOLOO

Last edited:
I mean im just saying this is internet posturing

but eventually you're gonna get a news alert saying the president has been indicted for conspiracy to whatever and ooj and perjury and 15 other charges by a grand jury

and im gonna come here

and laugh

im gonna laugh until you're forced to ban me because I've crashed the database with the lol smiley

1 year after pee pee tapes and russian hookers on buzzfeed video any day now

trump jr treason charges for sure

please hold your breath because this is gonna happen any day now for sure

i am not a betting man, but i know u are more likely to get banned for another GoT spoiler and being a crybaby partisan homer bugman soy boy again

Last edited:
Back