[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tldr; leftists can't sell their ideology successfully even with near complete

msm collusion and their propaganda

Sad!

pretty much

they're messaging is extremely hateful and hypocritical

nothing that inspires people to be better or something that benefits the people as Americans

"hey hey hey... we need you workers to support candidates that will take away that tax break you just got and you poor people need to vote for us because they took away your handouts bcuz rich people"

haha wat?

The name of Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf, was anglicized to Frederick Trump. The original name of the family was Drumpf.

No, he was still Frederick Trump

you almost got partial credit.....maybe

but mostly a big fat F........F- for being an educator and not verifying this with any known "sauce"

The story of an itinerant lawyer Hanns Drumpf presented by Gwenda Blair in her book The Trumps (2000) who settled in Kallstadt in 1608 and whose descendants changed their name from Drumpf to Trump during the Thirty Years' War of the 1600s[19][20][21] could not be substantiated and is not in accordance with the data provided by the German genealogists.[5]

Journalist Kate Connolly, visiting Kallstadt, found several variations in spelling of the surname in the village archives (including Drumb, Tromb, Tromp, Trum, Trumpff, Dromb) but her article does not note "Drumpf".[22]

Frederick Trump - Wikipedia

maybe you are so full of shit because everything you read is even more full of shit and blatantly wrong?

Last edited:
Florida Takes Big Step Toward Expanding Voting Rights To Over 1.5 Million People | HuffPost

How the fuck does one state have 1.5 million felons? And goodbye to florida ever going red again if this passes.

this has been their trick in every swing state lately

historically more than 7 out of 10 convicts lean democrat

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats

and so far from Virginia to Alabama allowing last second felons to vote has more than given the DNC the edge they need to win tightly contested elections

Tens of thousands of newly registered felons could swing Alabama Senate election ThinkProgress

if they can't flood us with illegal 3rd world labor, they will just go straight to the people in prison who have already chosen to live that way

this is some pure insanity imo

it is like the DIMMS know their message doesn't resonate with anyone but low iq barbarians who shouldn't be here in the first place (or alive)

and yet they tell me that conservatives are obstructing science and innovation

DT6irg8WsAAwEuT.jpg

good luck with that message moving forward

Last edited:
Be happy you have a job. Do as I say, not as I do (my bitches).

lol wtf link to WaPo / Bezos ownership story

Last edited:
BREAKING:

The democrats have now released their bombshell memo as well to counter the nunes memo.

Spoiler

Back