[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You fuckers need to spread the wealth. and by you I mean white rich guys and by fuckers I mean white guys.

The left is also sharing the burden of social injustice (lazy niggers and spics and refugees and illegals) corrections.

Blue states ramp up push to 'evade' chunk of Trump's tax reform | Fox News
The Republican tax plan touted as the signature legislative accomplishment of President Trump’s first year in office already is running into efforts by high-tax blue states to “evade” a key provision meant to help offset the law’s rate cuts.

Whether those plans will work is an open question, as the courts have come down on both sides of the debate.

But as tax season gets underway, state officials are floating two general ideas to blunt the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s $10,000 cap on state and local tax (SALT) deductions.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a likely 2020 Democratic presidential contender, wants to largely end the personal income tax, instead imposing an employer-side payroll tax that's deductible on federal taxes. This would ease the impact of the SALT cap for employees, though companies would likely adjust wages – which could be offset with a credit.

California state Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de Leon, a 2018 Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate, proposed a separate bill to allow residents to donate to the California Excellence Fund—which would go to the state budget—and in return get a dollar-for-dollar state tax credit on the full amount of the contribution. California taxpayers would then be able to deduct that ‘charitable’ contribution from their federal taxes, making up for any loss from the SALT cap.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin recently told reporters at the White House: “I hope that the states are more focused on cutting their budgets and giving tax cuts to their people in their states than they are on trying to evade the law.”

“Taxpayers in these states should be outraged, but not at the federal level tax cuts. They should be outraged at their own state legislators,” Ortiz told Fox News. “I never thought I would see the day when state governments would be teaching people how to cheat the federal tax system.”

ps :rofl: The "good guys" Stupid fucking lefties

I'm curious why you think a privately held company can't do anything they damn well please.

Oh they absolutely can. If the NFL wants to keep potentially polarizing ads away from the Superbowl, I think that's quite wise of them. If they air SJW garbage, they should expect backlash and lower ratings. I don't consider them doing that to be a reasonable business decision.

This is actually perfectly reasonable so long as the NFL also rejects blatant SJW garbage.

yeah that's not going to happen.

i mean, why would they reject an ad for respecting veterans of the country that hosts their games anyway? :shrug: pretty shitty if you ask me.

talk about butthurt

Yep. That doesn't change the fact that Alabama is pivoting because they put a Democrat into the Senate.

Sizeable butt hurt.

Of course. How long do you think it would take Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, or Vermont to do the same if Republicans started winning special elections for the senate? Or do you genuinely think that they would demonstrate moronic levels of moral restraint?

yqqmkrexp0c01.jpg

Back