[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Do you think they write a whole new article every time they want to mention poll numbers or do they just copy/paste and update the dates? I'm also concerned that they're running out of room to keep pretending his numbers are dropping even more.

TwjZpSp.png

Do you think they write a whole new article every time they want to mention poll numbers or do they just copy/paste and update the dates? I'm also concerned that they're running out of room to keep pretending his numbers are dropping even more.

Pretty sure copy/paste. All I know is that I went from "yea, that's kinda fucked up there" to "fuck yea, this guy is getting shit done!"

Don't think I'm alone.

Phagtal, you suck so bad.

Here, let me regurgitate some reddit also:

The U.S. Media Yesterday Suffered The Most Humiliating Debacle In Ages: Now Refuses All Transparency Over What Happen

FRIDAY WAS ONE of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, with countless pundits, commentators and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened.

The context of the story does not matter as we properly reported on the context as we understood it at the time.

The context of the story does not matter as we properly reported on the context as we understood it at the time.

what happened isn't nearly as important as the manufactured narrative we want to sell you

on behalf of our corporate sponsors

and their globalist board of directors

what happened isn't nearly as important as the manufactured narrative we want to sell you

on behalf of our corporate sponsors

and their globalist board of directors

The article reads well. The fake news reached millions and millions further throwing claims in the fake news fire.

So many people are 100% confidant Trump is guilty of some sort of treason when in fact there is NOTHING there. Nothing. Let me post another video to help illustrate:

oh seriously

they make up a lie and it gets 100k retweets

they say they lied and make a retraction (best case)

it gets less than 1k retweets

lies travel far faster than truth for sure

i'd love to see the raw algorithms twitter/fb use to shadowban particular tweets/rts/links

its amazing how a system can determine a political leaning narrative and either push it or hide it almost immediately

i suppose its no different than vegas sportsbetting algorithms that let the populace/money do the skewing

i'd love to see the raw algorithms twitter/fb use to shadowban particular tweets/rts/links

its amazing how a system can determine a political leaning narrative and either push it or hide it almost immediately

i suppose its no different than vegas sportsbetting algorithms that let the populace/money do the skewing

oh seriously

How Google Street View Images Reveal the Demographic Makeup of the U.S. - MIT Technology Review

For example, sedans are most closely associated with Democrats, while extended cab pickups are more closely associated with precincts that voted Republican. “We found that by driving through a city for 15 minutes while counting sedans and pickup trucks, it is possible to reliably determine whether the city voted Democratic or Republican,” say Gebru and co.

some of it seems so simple in hindsight......

C1yJc2VUAAE3rJo.jpg:large

but i bet that this is how they do it right now

serveimage

they just look for degrees of seperation based on likes/interests + a few code words

don't have a blue jew checkmark (which they are now taking away) and you go on the blacklists

Back