[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Meanwhile, in Hawaii

Hawaii cemetery official says homeless people camp on land - Houston Chronicle

headlineImage.png

Hidden-Homeless-Hawaii-camp.png

Numbers 35 and Joshua 20 – The Lord instructs Moses to give cities of refuge to the Levites so that when the Israelites must flee into Canaan they may have cities of refuge given to them

Havax is here to do the Christian thing and help out refugees boys! What a win for maga!

You mean the guy that was nearly Trump's VP, and Trump's top aide and National Security Advisor?

He's looking at 5 years on this charge. The same charge that imprisoned Bernie Maydoff, Martha Stewart, and countless others. He's going to sing like a bird. :lol:

He's only the fourth of Trump's top aides that have been charged with crimes related to Russia. Jared Kushner is on deck. Mueller is just getting started.
Except for Shillary because she didn't mean to lie.

if this isn't the truth

we are long past the point where our society makes one ounce of sense or operates as intended. we now protect the criminals against the law abiding and found a place where there is no other intended implementation of laws or courts besides this

that case took almost two years........tax payer paid for both the defense and prosecution and the jury and the judges (all of which beyond failed us)

and will result in a civil case against the BLM (where the gun came from) where at best case even more taxpayer funds are hemorrhaged

while this guy gets deported for his sixth time and will be back in less than a few weeks to commit his seventh felony conviction

all so we can listen to more shitlibs cry about how the gun killed this girl........even though the gun in question came from a BLM employee who we all agree should't have been armed in the first place (and shouldn't exist)......much like this illegal alien

Wow this reverse sjw is posting more Twitter outrage

What a cuck :lol:

Whine some more you almost went 12hours without a Twitter repost

very similar to uk where muslims commit crimes and police investigate

and prosecute people who express their dislike of being killed by muslims on social media

tele knows whats up

Last edited:
watch as the 100iq simpletons lose track of the original point that all these fucking businesses that rich people invest in, own, and transport with, would not exist in the current form without the evil govt.

yes - again - the rich depend more on the functioning infrastructure. who the fuck equated business infrastructure with public transportation? I *am* being trolled, right? nobody this stupid

don't make fun of triple digit iq plz

i just read your last five posts before this

you have a LOoooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go from that benchmark imo

i am not sure i have ever seen anyone that high and still posting (yet alone this early)

i mean i was just going to ask how medicated you are before seeing this

Ok.

$900B goes into welfare programs every year.

So what else do you have, besides the trains?

i wants my reparations!!!!!!!!!!

wait.......since slavory ended almost two hundred years ago not a single nog seems to work

and they all live off a trillion dollars we waste in welfare now

serveimage

i think they got your reparations already and then some arguments could be made

but of course clu needs more

You mean the guy that was nearly Trump's VP, and Trump's top aide and National Security Advisor?

He's looking at 5 years on this charge. The same charge that imprisoned Bernie Maydoff, Martha Stewart, and countless others. He's going to sing like a bird. :lol:

He's only the fourth of Trump's top aides that have been charged with crimes related to Russia. Jared Kushner is on deck. Mueller is just getting started.

Then Donny Trump JR going to be impeached for Treason

LMAO

funny how Stewart went to prison but Andy Corzine Reaches $5 Million Settlement With Regulators

Corzine Reaches $5 Million Settlement With Regulators in MF Global Case - The New York Times

funny how we go after Trump when guy going after him has more dirt against himself

Conflict of Interest: Did Robert Mueller Invest In Hedge Funds Tied to George Soros and Russia? - The Washington Standard

to

On behalf of the U.S. government, Robert Mueller delivered a sample of highly enriched uranium confiscated from smugglers in Georgia to Russian authorities for forensic examination in 2009.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-robert-mueller-uranium/

Muuuuuuuuuuuhhhh Russia though

Back