[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

$200 million

Lmfao

sorry bud steel aint that expensive and it doesn't cost much for improvements on infrastructure facilitated by free land given to companies using slave labor to build the rails. $200b is the projected need of additional funding through mid 2100. why am I replying - I am being trolled right?

sorry bud steel aint that expensive and it doesn't cost much for improvements on infrastructure facilitated by free land given to companies using slave labor to build the rails. $200b is the projected need of additional funding through mid 2100. why am I replying - I am being trolled right?

No.. you are just way fucking stupid. You have no idea what you are arguing for. If you did, you would stfu.

Kicking off the weekend with some MAGA.

Trump-Russia: Michael Flynn admits lying to FBI - BBC News

Hang on boys.

Pretty sure Flynn can't be wrote off as the coffee boy like Papadopoulos was.

MAGA indeed!! This basically means that we've been right all along, there was no russia collusion, the only thing he's charged for is lying to the FBI because it wasn't illegal to talk to the russian ambassador, and basically the President is in the clear.

Awesome, thanks for that news!

Ok.

$900B goes into welfare programs every year.

So what else do you have, besides the trains?

FYI.. by continuing to argue your point clu... allow me to try once again to point out.. you are arguing against yourself.. and siding with the us trumpsters. That too is over your head but if you care to research it a bit you will find I am 100% right on this particular point.

which is what is so staggering to me.. that you don't realize it

One person familiar with the mood in the West Wing insisted top White House officials were breathing a sigh of relief. "People in the building are very happy," the source said. "This doesn't lead back to Trump in any way, shape or form." The source noted that Flynn is being charged for making false statements, but not for any improper actions during the campaign. "This is a further indication that there's nothing there," the source said. "This is a win for the White House." A source with knowledge of the legal team's thinking tells CNN the Flynn plea "is not going to be a problem" for the President, though it could be a problem for people who worked with Flynn. The source said legal exposure for others would depend on what they might have said to the special counsel.

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

The mood is good in the whitehouse boys!!! MAGA

Another life long democrat in trouble for colluding with russia and lying about it? Must be friday.

You mean the guy that was nearly Trump's VP, and Trump's top aide and National Security Advisor?

He's looking at 5 years on this charge. The same charge that imprisoned Bernie Maydoff, Martha Stewart, and countless others. He's going to sing like a bird. :lol:

He's only the fourth of Trump's top aides that have been charged with crimes related to Russia. Jared Kushner is on deck. Mueller is just getting started.

MAGA indeed!! This basically means that we've been right all along, there was no russia collusion, the only thing he's charged for is lying to the FBI because it wasn't illegal to talk to the russian ambassador, and basically the President is in the clear.

Awesome, thanks for that news!

You're retarded. :rofl:

Dang, a guy that worked for trump a mere 23 days before resigning is going to bring down the whole house of cards. You finally did it! Now hillary can be president after the special election.

tbh the Russia collusion think is bullshit the best we could hope for is catching a few people in some lies. depending on the lie, and depending on the person is the hope but just like scooter libby if the time is light, they'll sit it out

tbh the Russia collusion think is bullshit the best we could hope for is catching a few people in some lies. depending on the lie, and depending on the person is the hope but just like scooter libby if the time is light, they'll sit it out

don't u go raining on failtowel's retard parade, bruh!

they invested $200mil ($500 mil inflated) in the 1980s and will need to pony up more in the next 15-20 years. most large transportation industry is govt subsidized but of course people earning <$30k year benefit the most

So the total investment in rail is the same as 10-15 miles of interstate
In 1996 dollars, the Federal Highway Administration has calculated the "weighted rural and urban combined" costs per mile of interstate highway to be $20.6 million.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other on Russia collusion bubbling up to Trump. I just find it interesting that top Trump aides are being indicted and pleading out to avoid lengthy prison sentences, and Mueller has only just begun.

We'll see where the investigation goes.

So the total investment in rail is the same as 10-15 miles of interstate

the point isn't that businesses use only rail. the point is that govt subsidized infrastructure is what helps business keep costs low. this helps the business owners more than the people they sell goods to. it seems to me if the costs were too high, people would make do with local products and the businesses we see today would not be as practical.

if you want to talk about govt subsidy look at the FAA and airlines. apparently all of these things benefit those earning <$30k/year. some dumbfuck wanted to compare only the costs of the federal subsidy but that is not what is paid out to the companies that transport, ship, and have protection for their goods. there are dozens of other infrastructure benefits but i'm only thinking of a few. what is paid out to the companies who benefit from govt subsidized infrastructure is the profit they receive from selling their products.

Back