[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I've been waiting patiently all day for Antifa to drag me from my home or vehicle and execute me in the street for my political beliefs but yet I'm still alive.

I spent all morning and part of the afternoon out in public with my girlfriend so they could get us and nothing happened.

We went to Dunkin' Donuts, Ace Hardware, American Eagle, Red Robin and grocery shopping. Now I'm back home watching college football.

Are they going house to house or just standing around yelling chants and holding signs somewhere? Im seriously disappointed in this Coup d'état thus far.

they don't wake up and go outside until 3-4 pm

you were the early bird who missed them eating their chicken tenders

You're the government leech here Tele. I work for a private tech company.

me too buddy me too

as private as private gets as it revolves around discretionary funding to sell its shit products and projects

now go back to eating shit for politicians who say you shouldn't have your job

because on that we both agree

this conversation of phaytal admitting he is a dnc shit eating cuck has me laughing as much as this guy

this reporter did dozens of articles about coal miners and how they need to keep up with the economy or move to better jobs elsewhere

that it is their fault they got left behind need up to date training

Noah Hurowitz on Twitter:

the next person who tells me or my recently fired coworkers to learn to code is gonna be coding themselves pretty quick if u catch my drft

now he got fired (because nobody wants fake news)

and twitter anime nazis are telling his unemployed ass he better learn to code in a hurry and it has him triggered as fuck..........

apparently they don't like their own advice

Journalists thinking about unionizing: the brutal shuttering of DNAinfo/Gothamist is proof that you need to unionize, not that you shouldn't

Long live #DNAistUnion, long live local news, long live NYC. i love u but i gotta tap out for a bit. if u need me, contact info is in my bio

better unionize instead :lol:

Last edited:
yet u shill for them for free

mad at all the wrong people

maybe u bernie bots should stop killing gop people and worry about your own party cleaning for a while?

trump won because you guys are so provably fucking awful, corrupt and incompetent

a problem i still see zero resolution to

I'm not sure it's possible to be any more blatantly corrupt than the Trump administration has been in it's first 10 months.

It's so bad all you can do is laugh at it's absurdity.

Perhaps you should focus your anger towards the people that are actually in power. The people who are set to pass the most ridiculous 'tax cut' ever penned. The people set to strip net neutrality.

Wait... who am I kidding?

:lol:

Last edited:
not possible

selling uranium to russia while crying about russian collusion

buying off your party nomination a year before the primary began

rigging the entire process, the entire election, not just once but twice

but trump is the bigger scammer?

i mean are you paying attention to anything going on in the world right now or are you completely blinded by anything that doesn't involve trump that you didn't pluck the headline off of some liberal hive minded fake news site

while laughing at a talking cat

they say we are polorized but i don't think we have seen anything yet

DJJ-Xh5XkAAqQI8.jpg:large

trump tweets might be the only bridge we have left that we both read

Last edited:
The dems are traitors to their country and Trump?

meeting with russians to get dirt on political opposition is treason

donny trump jr is the traitor

not hillary campaign who paid 9 mil to fusion gps for fake russian dossier against trump (consisting of kremlin intel)

russia rigging the election for trump is treason

some of his people meeting with pro russia people in Ukraine

not hillary selling russia 20% of our uranium mining contracts so that everyone around her could get a kick back

so that podesta group could be primary benefactor (who manafort lobbied for)

so that she could get more of this

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire - POLITICO

i wish we could make this stuff up like they do all day

that is the one thing we lack and they are better at

creative writing and turning science fiction into actual science studies

Last edited:
tech rigged the election for trump with russia ads

not by, you know, censoring actual news and information that the rest of the world knows cost hillary the election and that idiot podesta put p@ssword for his protection

I'm not sure it's possible to be any more blatantly corrupt than the Trump administration has been in it's first 10 months.

It's so bad all you can do is laugh at it's absurdity.

Perhaps you should focus your anger towards the people that are actually in power. The people who are set to pass the most ridiculous 'tax cut' ever penned. The people set to strip net neutrality.

Wait... who am I kidding?

:lol:

umm, do you live under a rock or something?

oh wait, no, you just watch msm.

bless your heart

The government is corrupt. Even Phrito has to acknowledge that. Truly, is there anyone that doubts the corruptness of the government?

ANYONE?

With that in mind.. why would you want to hand more control to them? Why would you surrender willingly to criminals?

Do you fucking lefties really not get this yet?

See Obama was corrupt, Hillary was corrupt. Trump is corrupt.

Difference? Trump seems to be okay with gutting government.

Not the ideal situation for anyone but at least he didn't throw the doors open and drown us in debt. The deficit blah blah.. I know I get it. If he was truly going to cut the deficit and quit printing money all you lefties would suicide on the fucking spot.

The government is corrupt. Even Phrito has to acknowledge that

the government is so corrupt that we need more of it

more of it far faster

and to be run by Hillary, who he voted for, who is part of the most corrupt and incompetent political family since the Bush's

the guy is a real problem solver

a regular middle management middle man

Perhaps you should focus your anger towards the people that are actually in power. The people who are set to pass the most ridiculous 'tax cut' ever penned.

i would love for you to try to explain, in your own words, what is wrong with the tax cuts in your mind

this would be :popcorn:

umm, do you live under a rock or something?

oh wait, no, you just watch msm.

bless your heart

fun thing about cognitive bias is that he has no idea how silly he sounds to others because he will not entertain any concept or argument that he doesn't already agree with and doesn't make him feel good a priori

confirmation bias meets dunning kruger and had a baby

It's insanity. Mental illness.

To not even acknowledge that Obama's whole term of was corrupt. They all violated the spirit of the constitution. They used a pen and the left cheered.

I know what I was saying. The Golden Rule, Karma.. also known as you ain't going to like what comes when someone else is in power.

Trump is doing the same fucking thing.. granted most of his has been undoing Obama bullshit but even with that in mind, I still don't like how he is doing shit. I am cheering the destruction by Trump.. I am not cheering how he is going about it but after the last term, it seems like everyone just quit hiding it and are just blatantly fucking criminals. The whole thing is a cesspool.

Last edited:
It's is insanity. Mental illness.

it really is and i don't think there is any other way to word it

no further inspection needed

DNx-ppLUEAY1CLQ.jpg

they are worse than the crazy cat ladies with a body and brain riddled with toxoplasmosis

one day we will cut their heads open and find that the mind virus was some kind of bacterial or prion infection

we are dealing with modern day mad hatters and cretin s

Whos Afraid of Corporate COINTELPRO?

On November 30, 2016, presumably right at the stroke of midnight, Google Inc. unpersoned CounterPunch. They didn’t send out a press release or anything. They just quietly removed it from the Google News aggregator. Not very many people noticed. This happened just as the "fake news" hysteria was being unleashed by the corporate media, right around the time*The Washington Post ran*this neo-McCarthyite smear piece*vicariously accusing CounterPunch, and a number of other publications, of being "peddlers of Russian propaganda."

As I’m sure you’ll recall, that astounding piece of "journalism" (which*The Post*was promptly forced to disavow with an absurd disclaimer but has refused to retract) was based on the claims of an anonymous website apparently staffed by a couple of teenagers and a formerly rabidly anti-Communist, now rabidly anti-Putin think tank. Little did most people know at the time that these were just the opening salvos in what has turned out to be an all-out crackdown on any and all forms of vocal opposition to the global corporate ruling classes and their attempts to quash the ongoing nationalist backlash against their neoliberal agenda.

Almost a year later, things are much clearer. If you haven’t been following this story closely, and you care at all about freedom of the press, freedom of speech, and that kind of stuff, you may want to take an hour or two and catch up a bit on what’s been happening. I offered a few examples of some of the measures governments and corporations have been taking to stifle expressions of dissent in*my latest piece in CounterPunch, and there are many more detailed articles online, like*this one by Andre Damon*from July, and*this follow-up he published last week*(which reports that Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Chris Hedges has also been unpersoned). Or, if you’re the type of soul who only believes what corporations tell you, and who automatically dismisses anything published by a Trotskyist website, here’s*one from last December in*The Guardian,*and*an op-ed in*The New York Times, both of which at least report what Google, Twitter, and Facebook are up to. Or you could read*this piece by Robert Parry, who also has "legitimate" (i.e., corporate) credentials, and who hasn’t been unpersoned just yet, although I’m sure they’ll get around to him eventually.

I am using the Orwellian verb "unperson" playfully, but I’m also trying to be precise. What’s happening isn’t censorship, technically, at least not in the majority of cases. While there are examples of classic censorship (e.g., in the UK, France, and Germany), apart from so-called "terrorist content," most governments aren’t formally banning expressions of anti-corporatist dissent. This isn’t Czechoslovakia, after all. This is global capitalism, where the repression of dissent is a little more subtle. The point of Google unpersoning CounterPunch (and probably many other publications) and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists like Hedges is not to prevent them from publishing their work or otherwise render them invisible to readers. The goal is to delegitmize them, and thus decrease traffic to their websites and articles, and ultimately drive them out of business, if possible.

Who’s Afraid of Corporate COINTELPRO? Jackpine Radicals

Back