[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Dang, the Trump just seems to be adding swamp critters. For a deal maker he sufe as hell sucks :lol:
Christsakes remember him imploring the Mexicans to not mention the wall? :lol:

Goddam embarassing.

Question:
When ths POTUS offers an outright lie in describing a tax cut to benefit the middle class, but really benefits him and his 1%er pals, doesnt this suggest that the Trump is a huge fraud?

Question:
When will this feckless faggot of a president declare war? Will it be against a valid target like North Korea? Or will the Trump go to war for ,ioland thereby courting the favor of the tribe and better ziomedia coverage?

Last edited:
Cut taxes across the board, cut spending across the board. Like, firesale cuts across the board. If it were me, i would slash so much spending that most people wouldn't even know we had a federal government. "Eerybody gets to keep der money!"

what would be the first thing each of you would slash?

DeathAndTaxes2016-Watermark.jpg

Golly... i wouldn't know where to start. I would completely remove the:
State Department: $53 billion
the FED, IRS, World Bank - most of the Department of the Treasury: $12 billion. I fucking hate those agencies. So much misery as a result of them. (we would still need a skeleton crew due to all the other taxes we need to collect)

I would slash the military to pre Dot Com bubble spending rates: $400 billion, and seeing as how I closed the State Dept, we wouldn't need our military in foreign nations to do thy bidding of the CFR.

Department of Homeland Security: $50 billion. I would have to move some of the agencies that are under the DHS into the Defence Budget or the Justice Dept. where they should be.
Department of Agriculture: $25 billion
Department of Education: $71 billion
DEA: $2 billion, ATF: $1.3 billion & FBI: $9 billion
Department of Health and Human Services: $84 billion.
Legislative Branch - 50% cuts across the board: $2 billion
Department of Labor: $13 billion
Environmental Protection Agency: $9 billion
Department of the Interior: $13 billion
Department of Housing and Urban Development: $41 billion
Other Independent Agencies: $23 billion.

Just from those agencies above, $800+ billions in savings per year. Not to mention all the misery the above agencies spread to the citizens of the US and the citizens of foreign nations.

There is an old saying, "Even the shit from small animals, when not picked up, will turn into a large pile of shit." After all the above are removed, I could then focus on removing all kinds of other small agencies.

Last edited:
Cut taxes across the board, cut spending across the board. Like, firesale cuts across the board. If it were me, i would slash so much spending that most people wouldn't even know we had a federal government. "Eerybody gets to keep der money!"

Golly... i wouldn't know where to start. I would completely remove the:
State Department: $53 billion
the FED, IRS, World Bank - most of the Department of the Treasury: $12 billion. I fucking hate those agencies. So much misery as a result of them. (we would still need a skeleton crew due to all the other taxes we need to collect)

I would slash the military to pre Dot Com bubble spending rates: $400 billion, and seeing as how I closed the State Dept, we wouldn't need our military in foreign nations to do thy bidding of the CFR.

Department of Homeland Security: $50 billion. I would have to move some of the agencies that are under the DHS into the Defence Budget or the Justice Dept. where they should be.
Department of Agriculture: $25 billion
Department of Education: $71 billion
DEA: $2 billion, ATF: $1.3 billion & FBI: $9 billion
Department of Health and Human Services: $84 billion.
Legislative Branch - 50% cuts across the board: $2 billion
Department of Labor: $13 billion
Environmental Protection Agency: $9 billion
Department of the Interior: $13 billion
Department of Housing and Urban Development: $41 billion
Other Independent Agencies: $23 billion.

Just from those agencies above, $800+ billions in savings per year. Not to mention all the misery the above agencies spread to the citizens of the US and the citizens of foreign nations.

I completely disagree where to start but do agree with trimming Discretionary spending. That said, here's where my axe would fall:

Complete and utter destruction of all social programs... aka Mandatory spending. Thats the true elephant in our budget, not Discretionary. Mandatory spending exceeds $2.3 TRILLION and the USG only collects just over $3 trillion.

I completely disagree where to start but do agree with trimming Discretionary spending. That said, here's where my axe would fall:

Complete and utter destruction of all social programs... aka Mandatory spending. Thats the true elephant in our budget, not Discretionary. Mandatory spending exceeds $2.3 TRILLION and the USG only collects just over $3 trillion.
Totally agree but, discretionary spending is where progressives both left and right freak out when discussing slashing them. It's also where most of the abuse directed towards the citizens come from.

You are correct, that isn't fascism.
Not in and of itself.

$900 billion dollar annual bill to support hegemony.
You're vote for representation at the Federale means nothing and counts for nothing.
Blind, unquestioned patriotism, allegiance to the fukn :flag: - ahead of self!

But no, not a fascist State.

When does the US federale begin to be fasciti for you Fool?

The real question is could you live with who would be in charge if America suddenly stopped being the king?

Back