[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No offense intended, but neither are you. My post was rhetorical.
There was nothing "rhetorical" about your question, it was simply a question. One which is never asked or considered amongst those who are somewhat knowledgeable about WW2. But you're a product of US edu agitprop. You probably don't even believe the US personnel losses in Europe were LESS than what the Russians lost at Stalingrad.

In the Euro theatre the US was little more than an arms merchant. That is all.

It just gets better and better

Rapper J. Cole has a message for fans of professional football: Boycott the NFL until its proven whether Colin Kaepernick was denied a job unfairly for taking a knee during the National Anthem.

So you got rednecks boycotting, SJW's boycotting. Millennials are useless douchebags.

Well this is going swell for the NFL.

GJ Trump. A couple of words and you have exposed them all in one sweep

I feel like the people who get angry about NFL players not standing during the Star Spangled Banner should really calm themselves down, and examine their own hearts and minds. These men are doing what they think is best, and for you to presume their patriotism is sanctimonious.

I think rich, privileged athletes lecturing millions of working class Americans on what colossal pieces of shit they are during their few hours of escapism every week warrants at least an eye roll.

Well yeah, rich 'athletes' complaining about social justice.

How many blacks have been killed by cops this year? How many of them were criminals? 300?

How many people have been murdered in chicago in black on black crime so far this year? 500

Well yeah, rich 'athletes' complaining about social justice.

How many blacks have been killed by cops this year? How many of them were criminals? 300?

How many people have been murdered in chicago in black on black crime so far this year? 500
Fun fact: 100% of all murder suspects in St. Louis for 2017 are black.

I feel like the people who get angry about NFL players not standing during the Star Spangled Banner should really calm themselves down, and examine their own hearts and minds. These men are doing what they think is best, and for you to presume their patriotism is sanctimonious.

I support their freedom of speech to boycott the American flag and American values, but I can still think theyre assholes for it, and I support boycotters of the NFL to punish them for being assholes until the NFL fixes it.

I blame the owners, commissioners, coaches and advertisers. This is a simple fix. Freedom of speech is important - but this is the same as blocking traffic on an interstate. Unless you want to give up on football as a national institution and pastime. Then - keep it up.

We all know that football is an escape from all this bullshit. it also signals that there head is not in the game. That something from the outside is more important. Do you knowo how many players have taken to that field with injuries? With loved ones giving birth? With relatives on their death beds? Why? Because they are professionals of the sort we expect in the NFL. Do not drag your personal life onto the field. This should have been stopped in it's tracks. All you folks who never played, loved or watched the game won't get it.

I think rich, privileged athletes lecturing millions of working class Americans on what colossal pieces of shit they are during their few hours of escapism every week warrants at least an eye roll.
But they weren't born privileged, far from it, most came from dirt poor homes.

Are they suppose to forget how the cops treat them? Or just pretend cop thuggery doesn't exist.

Their message benefits all Americans.

But they weren't born privileged, far from it, most came from dirt poor homes.

Are they suppose to forget how the cops treat them? Or just pretend cop thuggery doesn't exist.

Their message benefits all Americans.

There have been 32 arrests of NFL players so far in 2017. This is lower than the national average. Guess how many of them were shot by cop death squads during those arrests?

These protesting players have chosen a horrible way to translate their message.

I'm not even sure what exactly they are protesting, and I'm sure I'm not alone. I ASSUME it's with the way police treat black people, but I have no idea.

But kneeling during the anthem, is translated as "I hate this country."

This might or might not be their message, I have no idea, but that's what they are "saying" when they do this. Hence, all the confusion and anger.

as opposed to rich, privileged real estate executives?

that's cool with you?

fucking hack.

Back