[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2cnk0a1.jpg

2dspnr8.jpg

Apparently nobody is willing to risk their career over the integrity of the presidential election. Or, it's all bullshit. Anonymous sources citing secret meetings where a consensus of unknown majority agreed over unknown evidence that the Russians did it, meanwhile ignoring the fact that within the emails there is documented and public evidence that the DNC was colluding with CNN, MSNBC, the NYT, and WashPo (go figure) to promote Donald Trump as the Republican candidate to get him nominated because there was no way to win. They are guilty of the crime that they accuse Russia of doing. They have never denied the emails were real, and this particular action validates everything in them.

The left continues a long, unbroken pattern of accusing others of the crimes they themselves are guilty of. It's almost as if they're tormented by a guilty conscience or something.

LOL imagine that - a libscum with a conscience! :rofl:

one time @ the psych ward vacation an asian girl was having her period and she decided to run screaming down the hall leaving a trail of blood behind like period schizo road runner or something. i may possibly have ptsd from that. or just a mentally ill sense of humor ;f

So, is this supposed to be a bad thing? I mean, when women were going topless as a protest against Trump, I was thinking... Trump probably loves that shit.
It's "art."

Maybe I should have put it in facts and chicks.

Nobody wants war with Russia. What the MIC wants is Russia to gtfo of Syria so we can get in there and line our pockets with bloated defense contracts...errr I mean spread freedom.

I'd hardly say anyone is grasping at straws. The contract Trump signed with the GSA explicitly bars any elected official, including the president, from the holding the lease. Pretty cut and dry being that he signed the lease 3 years ago.

Back