[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Geese_fight%2C_Walden_Pond%2C_Concord_MA%2C_USA_08-12-2023.jpg

I know there are religious people in Canada. But you were talking about "religious conservative politics" specifically and my assertion is that our conservatives don't pander to that.
She's a retard and will never concede no matter how obvious she's wrong. Wasting your time. Deranged leftists aren't reachable.

You're good with making a women carry a baby to term, and forcing her into the delivery room, and hog-tying her with velcro so she has to undergo labor? Cause I'm not.

What about the 14- year old rape victim that doesn't want a child? Her too?

I do not understand this business of not teaching sex education in schools or offering birth control or allowing kids to transition to a different sex "because they just aren't emotionally mature enough to make those decisions," so instead, "here, have a baby you don't want. Thoughts and prayers."

Nothing about it makes sense.
:rofl:

abortion (3).jpg

Man people sure love having opinions on abortion.

It's baby murder. You're murdering a baby. And it's worse the longer you wait. So if you're doing it, do it early.

And don't tell anyone about it because it's fucking shameful. Carry your shame, learn a lesson, close your legs.
That's far too logical.

Females are "empowered" to be useless cum dumpsters and get knocked up by some random retard down the street or that she met at a bar one night.

"Empowered."

Again, best of luck arguing that anywhere but here.
Mysogyny works great here, but that's it, sorry.

Wear a condom, or get a vasectomy, but preaching to women about what they need to be doing is something that will be safer for you confined to your computer chair. Show up to a school board meeting or city council meeting with that loaded in your shit-cannon, and you are going to limp home with some very hurt feelings.

Your computer chair. Never leave it.
:rofl: Men can't get pregnant, retard. Only women can. Therefore the onus on them to be safe.

If they decide to have a baby, then the retard who impregnated the other retard will now be forced to pay for it.

And abortions free of charge. Every first world nation with medical care for all does all these things. America will too, soon, if public opinion is any indication.

It's a very good thing the opinions of TW are not relevant.
Canada's abortions cost between 300-1000 without insurance. Their insurance is paid because they have a higher tax rate to pay for their insurance..nothing is 'free of charge'

European abortion laws are more stringent than most states. I get the free part but again, not a federal level thing to do..that is the state which is why Roe V Wade was overturned to begin with. Not to make it illegal. Now on the opposite end of the spectrum some states went full retard on abortion bans and that was stupid. It was why republicans didn’t have a huge sweeping midterm election.
TBH I don’t think abortion should be illegal. Most people I know even conservative don’t want it illegal. Within reason as far as time and of course danger to mom.
As far as free..I think it should be free for the first one. If you are dumb enough to do it again then it’s on your dime.

Overall I don’t think both hardcore D or R want a compromise on abortion because then they would have nothing to virtue signal for.

Women screw Chad in their 20s, then want a good guy in their 30s to raise a family. The age limit of having a kid for women is 35, and most women don't know this. So the chick in the Tik Tok video who had an abortion will probably look for a good guy at 35, won't find one, and we'll see her crying in another Tik Tok video.

Back