[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

This is the muppet rally cry of the fragile white male.

The fact that it’s 2024 and we are still talking about abortion as an election point, is ludicrous. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. It’s something that was figured out decades ago, and yet here we are and the conservatives have brought it up again. It’s so much more than just abortion, it’s about control, women’s rights, human rights.
Don't be too upset I called it what it was. Not my fault you are that gullible.

Also, you see things about "abortions" but nothing about prevention. Nothing about responsibility.

Just the Government is there to "Help"

Again, best of luck arguing that anywhere but here.
Mysogyny works great here, but that's it, sorry.

Wear a condom, or get a vasectomy, but preaching to women about what they need to be doing is something that will be safer for you confined to your computer chair. Show up to a school board meeting or city council meeting with that loaded in your shit-cannon, and you are going to limp home with some very hurt feelings.

Your computer chair. Never leave it.
or what

u gonna terroristic threat him from the hospital?

Don't be too upset I called it what it was. Not my fault you are that gullible.

Also, you see things about "abortions" but nothing about prevention. Nothing about responsibility.

Just the Government is there to "Help"
The government should do two things: provide birth control free of charge, and mind their own fucking business.

The government should do two things: provide birth control free of charge, and mind their own fucking business.
And abortions free of charge. Every first world nation with medical care for all does all these things. America will too, soon, if public opinion is any indication.

It's a very good thing the opinions of TW are not relevant.

Again, best of luck arguing that anywhere but here.
Mysogyny works great here, but that's it, sorry.

Wear a condom, or get a vasectomy, but preaching to women about what they need to be doing is something that will be safer for you confined to your computer chair. Show up to a school board meeting or city council meeting with that loaded in your shit-cannon, and you are going to limp home with some very hurt feelings.

Your computer chair. Never leave it.
This is what you do van. The meds kick in and you start cutting up people's words trying your best to make your pharmaceutically triggered retardation seem like it makes sense to you. Take a nap Van. THe voices said so

It's a shame we live in a culture of such high promiscuity. Killing babies is wrong. Everyone who isn't a fringe lunatic knows this, that's why late term abortions are so rare and frowned upon even where legal.

It sucks, but it's a fact of life and it needs to be dealt with accordingly. Democrats used to say abortion should be safe, legal, and rare. They were right.

Men that wish they had more power over women than they currently do, are the biggest care-ers.
tbh, men NEED to have more power over women. that is the only way to save this world. the patriarchy has always been right. without the patriarchy, the world falls.

And abortions free of charge. Every first world nation with medical care for all does all these things. America will too, soon, if public opinion is any indication.

abortion is already free.

i got this hanger.

tbh, men NEED to have more power over women. that is the only way to save this world. the patriarchy has always been right. without the patriarchy, the world falls.
The fact is, frenemy, is that women rule the fucking world, and there isn't much you or I can do to change it.

I think about every achievement I made: athletically, academically, professionally, and in every single instance, I did what I did, trying to impress a girl.

As I've pointed out, I'm not exactly the paradigm of sound mental health, but that's how it is. Even racing professionally in Europe, most of it was because I was trying to get KLM flight attendants into bed. And it worked, usually.

Women don't rule shit. You're an idiot. And whatever piddly achievements you have under your belt only led you to a life constantly bordering on suicidal depression. Maybe you just suck.

My gosh, they sure do.
Men that wish they had more power over women than they currently do, are the biggest care-ers.

Abortion is murder? How many unborns do you kill a week by jacking off to Playgirl? Even with your pitiable testosterone, you're killing millions of live spermatazoa.

Another pro-tip: Do not challenge a molecular geneticist to a knife-fight when all you're holding is a broken paperclip.
This is a desperate scream of a dying regime's singular hold on the UniParty

iu

Spoiler

When the Democrats get back in office, and control the house. I’m sure abortion is the first thing on the agenda, and next time there won’t be any way to remove the new law.

When the Democrats get back in office, and control the house. I’m sure abortion is the first thing on the agenda, and next time there won’t be any way to remove the new law.

lol yeah, because they took care of Roe vs Wade every other time they controlled everything.

Back