[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

You're good with making a women carry a baby to term, and forcing her into the delivery room, and hog-tying her with velcro so she has to undergo labor? Cause I'm not.

What about the 14- year old rape victim that doesn't want a child? Her too?

I do not understand this business of not teaching sex education in schools or offering birth control or allowing kids to transition to a different sex "because they just aren't emotionally mature enough to make those decisions," so instead, "here, have a baby you don't want. Thoughts and prayers."

Nothing about it makes sense.
I'm good with making a woman personally responsible for her actions.
I'm good with a man and a woman having equal say in the birth of a child that holds an equal amount of each other's dna
Im tired of hearing about -b-b-b-b-b-but what about rape victims!! when
a. pretty much every state that has banned abortions makes an exception for rape and incest
b. the percentage of pregnancies from rape and incest is miniscule, so small that it is asinine to base an entire legal concept on a miniscule portion of people who would be negatively affected by it.

Like most liberals your view is lopsided on this issue. The male, regardless of age, should be totally held responsible for every inch of his actions that lead to the pregnancy, the female, not so much, even though the female is the individual in this equation that the predominate amount of resources and support when it comes to contraception, pregnancy and support afterwards. If a woman can't or wont take care of her child, she gets a pass, she can have an abortion she can put it up for adoption, fuck she can drop it off at any firestation no questions asked. If a guy doesn't want the child, fuck him, he's paying for it for the next 18+ years. When THAT mindset gets remedied, then we can talk about how women should be able to do whatever, whenever with no repercussions.

Then let's give every male a vasectomy at age 9. When they want to have children, the state will pay to have it reversed.

No? Everybody was fine with females doing birth control, and making them have babies they don't want. What's wrong with my solution? Too cheap?

Or you don't like the state paying for your boy-parts being messed with?

Hypocrite. <‐‐----------- Look it up.

Pro-tip: If you think that typing things out like "widdle" in place of "little," or inserting an exaggerated stutter ("b-b-b-but") is going to make you look like you have the intelligence of a potato, don't trouble yourself. Everyone already knows.

Man people sure love having opinions on abortion.

It's baby murder. You're murdering a baby. And it's worse the longer you wait. So if you're doing it, do it early.

And don't tell anyone about it because it's fucking shameful. Carry your shame, learn a lesson, close your legs.

lol abortion. That is the retard rally cry. You know WHY you are hearing so much about abortion? Because that is all Democrats/leftists have to stand on for the election. They know they fucked up with all the progressive bullshit so now it’s going to be nonstop “ OMG ABORTION those evil white Christians” and goobers gobble it up (see aur0ra). Fuck the country as long ABORTION is safe. (Used by less than %1 of women)

In Nevada there are people out in the streets now trying to get people to sign some petition for abortion rights, even though it is in the state constitution. So it’s funny to ask these people because they get overly triggered. They don’t care about abortion. They only care to get people fired up.

lol abortion. That is the retard rally cry. You know WHY you are hearing so much about abortion? Because that is all Democrats/leftists have to stand on for the election. They know they fucked up with all the progressive bullshit so now it’s going to be nonstop “ OMG ABORTION those evil white Christians” and goobers gobble it up (see aur0ra). Fuck the country as long ABORTION is safe. (Used by less than %1 of women)

In Nevada there are people out in the streets now trying to get people to sign some petition for abortion rights, even though it is in the state constitution. So it’s funny to ask these people because they get overly triggered. They don’t care about abortion. They only care to get people fired up.
This is the muppet rally cry of the fragile white male.

The fact that it’s 2024 and we are still talking about abortion as an election point, is ludicrous. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. It’s something that was figured out decades ago, and yet here we are and the conservatives have brought it up again. It’s so much more than just abortion, it’s about control, women’s rights, human rights.

It's baby murder. You're murdering a baby. And it's worse the longer you wait. So if you're doing it, do it early.

And don't tell anyone about it because it's fucking shameful. Carry your shame, learn a lesson, close your legs.

what i've learned is ppl love having the state tell other ppl what they can do in their bedrooms

put a condom on lmao

cael is taking this very seriously relax bro you're free to murder babies I'm not trying to change those laws

My gosh, they sure do.
Men that wish they had more power over women than they currently do, are the biggest care-ers.

Abortion is murder? How many unborns do you kill a week by jacking off to Playgirl? Even with your pitiable testosterone, you're killing millions of live spermatazoa.

Another pro-tip: Do not challenge a molecular geneticist to a knife-fight when all you're holding is a broken paperclip.

A man who was willing to kill a woman for looking at his dog the wrong way is here to talk about abortion. :popcorn:

Can a molecular geneticist figure out why his life is so fucking pathetic?

rah rah rah Mr Biologist is here in between suicidal bouts of clinical depression and domestic abuse calls to signal his moral virtue to a dead gaming forum of 20 posters

Let's listen to what he says. He's educated.

Then let's give every male a vasectomy at age 9. When they want to have children, the state will pay to have it reversed.

No? Everybody was fine with females doing birth control, and making them have babies they don't want. What's wrong with my solution? Too cheap?

Or you don't like the state paying for your boy-parts being messed with?

Hypocrite. <‐‐----------- Look it up.

Pro-tip: If you think that typing things out like "widdle" in place of "little," or inserting an exaggerated stutter ("b-b-b-but") is going to make you look like you have the intelligence of a potato, don't trouble yourself. Everyone already knows.
OR..how about we just make every woman be responsible for her own contraception that are non surgical and can be stopped at any time. If women took responsibility for their own actions, this discussion would be over instantly.

My 'boy parts' dont need to be messed with. She could just take a pill, wear an iud, keep her knees together and the problem solves itself.

Personal responsibility <-----look it up.

The first sign of someone who knows they are losing the argument is ad-hominem. You're wrong and you know you're wrong and have nothing to back up your stance. So quick!....deploy the 'yer dumb' gambit.

OR..how about we just make every woman be responsible for her own contraception.

My 'boy parts' dont need to be messed with.
Again, best of luck arguing that anywhere but here.
Mysogyny works great here, but that's it, sorry.

Wear a condom, or get a vasectomy, but preaching to women about what they need to be doing is something that will be safer for you confined to your computer chair. Show up to a school board meeting or city council meeting with that loaded in your shit-cannon, and you are going to limp home with some very hurt feelings.

Your computer chair. Never leave it.

Back