mef cheating thoughts and opinions pls

hey meph, why don't you just explain how your are able to foresee events?

Other cheaters chalk bullshit like that up to skill hi Nico :wave:

Hate fukn cheaters, it's the reason I left gaming.

wha'ts weird about 8:15? i specifically don't see the capper so i prenade off of a respawn to clear my stand ( CAUSE I CANT SEE INSIDE MY STAND ), no one is llama camping, so i goto my usual spot on the stand ( same place i stand on the very first life ) and then i go about scanning the only 2 fast grab entrances. then i see the incoming capper. i shoot him...

if you guys really want to see what staring at iffs and happyflag looks like on dx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axn1PKotfN0

maybe if i crash more servers like green i can be respected

Met stop adding new demos you want us too see the gig is up .... so you only used then in pu matches ur pathetic attempt at trying to give demos you want us to see won't fool anyone . Ur ego got you ousted sorry pal but that's what happens when you ego out with no skills and questionably shady plays constantly . But take solace in the fact no one in the community gives a fuck you cheat and the sooner you just admit it like mun the sooner you will have our respect .... seriously stop being a cock

I cheated?

When?
I'll withdraw that.

However in my experience in gaming cheaters are highly motivated to provide explanations for the miraculous gib work of other cheaters. It's like they're practicing their bs before they go on trial.

But the best cheaters only cheat when another explanation - any explanation can be provided for the l337.

I wasn't standing up for him.

I honestly don't see what was in the first 5 accusations.

The last two are suspect as fuck, but whatever, I'm still not accusing him.

Cuz I don't care about LT. Ya'll can cheat, happy mod, do whatever you want to that shit mod.

Just keep the shit outta base yo.

i didnt see, i respawn and instantly hear the flag queue, there's usually only 2 ways ppl go so i guess. i also don't hit him. so considering i lead this game in total kills ( if i see them, i miss the least amount of anyone in this game ) i think it further reinforces the fact i guess as opposed to ivan lazarte iff.

if you watch any demo i have on dx i nade spam and preshoot occassionally every game ( again, specifically because i'm not iff'ing, i have to make the educated guesses )

plz take more notes and add timestamps -- you can have any demo i have ever played

This checks out.

Aw, I missed these type of discussions.

I never cheated on tribes. Never fully understand why the need of ppl to cheat. I mean, we all cheated using jump script to ski like crazy, right? But that was an awesome cheat that made tribes what it was before Hi-Rez killing it. But damn son, Happy Mod is for fucking losers

Back