mef cheating thoughts and opinions pls

I dunno wtf you see in the first 5.

The last two... well... yeahhh that'd have to be a lot of luck. Especially in the 13:38 one. He had no time to see that incoming to be that on point with the follow through.

The last one could be chalked up to luck, but that'd have to be a lot of it.

what makes 13:38 even worse is i think ss grabs it from the chute so he cant even claim he saw ss when he ctrl ked. but even if he did claim that only and iffer would have been able to see it.

Tribes 1 LT - Meph POV - Pick-up Game - DangerousCrossingLT - YouTube

examples of how a non cheating player would home d dx

45 second mark see how he deosnt turn to scan him through the walls and he gets a grab.

5:32 mark needs to zoom in to not only see but lign up a shot unlike mef who already has his cg pre lined through for with no zoom.

10:32 home a normal home d reacts to incoming.

11:50 this is how 99% of home d protect when they take damage not like mef with nades and a disc cause how do we no which direction their going to grab from?

12:50 notice the use of dead cam thats how non cheaters can tell whats happening where as meph never uses dead cam to see position he always imideatly re spawn because he can already see iffs.

14:42 very important here ucl tricks anemix by grabing and reversing direction anemix plays the odds and goes to the direction of the grab... now notice on mefs video he always "gets lucky"

18:35 notice the only inside d is spam cause no one can d inside with a disc launcher successfully accept mef....

i could go on but i cbf thats all for now gg mef

General notes anyone who desont cheats D the door entry and spams the stand for llama not discing entry points from inside the only successful way to do that is with iff cheats.

watching lt is like watching tball, very cute guys sorry you didnt have a chance to step up to the big leagues

Dare managed to get someone banned on SA today by getting them to quote pics of his dick lol.

d0f4d415319c520e5327550ae838de3e.png

Even the user names of people at SA just scream how fucking awkward and fruity they are.

Bunch of fuck wits

what makes 13:38 even worse is i think ss grabs it from the chute so he cant even claim he saw ss when he ctrl ked. but even if he did claim that only and iffer would have been able to see it.

i didnt see, i respawn and instantly hear the flag queue, there's usually only 2 ways ppl go so i guess. i also don't hit him. so considering i lead this game in total kills ( if i see them, i miss the least amount of anyone in this game ) i think it further reinforces the fact i guess as opposed to ivan lazarte iff.

if you watch any demo i have on dx i nade spam and preshoot occassionally every game ( again, specifically because i'm not iff'ing, i have to make the educated guesses )

plz take more notes and add timestamps -- you can have any demo i have ever played

Back