Making Gold [Part II]

can someone help me with auctioneer?

after I scan I type auctioneer broker, and get spammed with the results. It sends me so many that I cannot scroll to the top because of the chat window limit. How do I make it to only return results of over say, 4g profit? Currently it shows everything 50s and over profit.

can someone help me with auctioneer?

after I scan I type auctioneer broker, and get spammed with the results. It sends me so many that I cannot scroll to the top because of the chat window limit. How do I make it to only return results of over say, 4g profit? Currently it shows everything 50s and over profit.

/auctioneer bidbroker 400

400 is the minimum ammount of silver profit. Change that to whatever you want.

This will show you a list of slash commands and provide a brief description of each.
/auctioneer help

Does jewelcrafting start with the same old gems we know and.. know?

http://www.thottbot.com/beta?t=Jewelcrafting

The important thing to note is that JCers can use a skill called Prospecting that basically takes 5 ore and disenchants (equivalent) them into gems. So, i'm not 100% sure it's a good bet to stockpile the lowbie gems at this point.

Ore will be the valuable stuff now... although im sure the higher end gems will be valuable.

OK... so here's my thinking for the day...

It occurs to me that gold farmers are prolly gonna be fucked for a month or two after BC comes out. There will not be much demand for buying gold while folks are leveling. Likewise, the gold farmers will have to rely on stockpiles until they have 70s and can maximize their farming efficiency (and they wont have knowledge of the game initially). Only once a lot of peopel hit 70 will the demand for gold creep back in.

During this process, we can expect crazy inflationary pressures in some aspects of the game. Overall inflation may not happen quite so fast, if anything because the vendor prices will remain flat (and repair costs will go up, esp if you have tier3 and think you're fuckin cool questing or grinding in that gear :lol: )

I cant say i can imagine all the implications of this on the AH and economy, however... i realized that it wont be long before folks making twinks become ready to invest much, much more on their stuff. We're going to see an explosion in low level chars again, esp in the new racial zones... so that means there will be an increase of supplies from them (and demand for other stuff). It will be a tricky market.

However, my thinking is that from now through the first week after BC is out is a damn good time to buy up twink gear because if twinking doesnt die entirely then folks wanting those new twink chars are gonna be dropping a pretty penny on them eventually.

My assumption is that very few folks will rush immediately to make new twinks. Those making new alts initially will be intending to level them to 70 eventually (or just curious about the new races). Folks may not go back to making twinks until they hit 70 or just get bored of the grind to 70.

In my experience in beta so far, there's a lot more cash flowing in. I made like 100-120g just from quest rewards and such in a day (lvl 61). When folks go to make twinks after a month or so after BC, im willing to bet they'll be blowing a shitload more than they would have in the past.

If you've taken the time to read this far then i dont even have to explicitly say the underlying point. :)

So... the question is what the new ally shamans and horde pallies will want at lvl 19 and 29.

Last edited:
http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=2249

1143212602Image5.jpg

I've got mine to auto-purchase various things under certain prices. There's a limit of like 20 profiles you can setup (i bet you could force more tho). This thing oughta be banned, honestly.

ATM im going through and setting up profiles for essences.

Amazingly, all i do is walk up to the AH and hit "scan all" and it does the rest very quickly. It's nuts. Combine with the Filters addon (linked in OP), mail log and you're all set.

BE VERY CAREFUL... this thing is case sensitive and will blow ALL your money instantly if you dont set it up right.

The link doens't work.

Odd.

It's been removed from several sites which makes me think it was banned by Blizzard or something. Considering how powerful and fuckin amazing it is, i can understand why... (but im not uninstalling yet)

Back