[LOST] They were fucking dead all along ...

Thanks alot.. I don't even watch lost.. I went into the office next to mine and said "so apparently they were dead the whole time? everyone just starred at me and said wtf... then i find out that they were all in the middle of watching the finale. gg tw

You know ... closure is simple.

Closure is explaining what the Dharma initiative was all about.
Closure is explaining why they couldn't leave the island.
Closure is explaining exactly what the various powers were that the island had.
Closure is NOT ENDING THE SHOW IN A FUCKING CHURCH WITH BLINDING WHITE LIGHT WHEN JACK CLOSES HIS EYES ON THE ISLAND.

It's amazing how much of an idiot you are.

All of this was answered IN THE FUCKING SHOW. Just because they didn't go out of their way to hold your hand and slowly explain every little detail does not mean there was no closure. The only people that won't get closure out of this show are retards like you and your wife.

1) Dharma Initiative was a group of scientists trying to figure out the various mystical properties of the island. They were killed by the others and the others took over their identity.
2) They could leave the island, people did it all the time. Before the islands magnetic field was destroyed, you had to follow an exact heading, after Desmond turned it off, it was visible and you were able to fly out of there. Unfortunately, due to other circumstances, they didn't.
3) The Island was explained to be a stopper, like a cork, that stopped some kind of mythical evil from ending all life. The island is able to grant people eternal life to protect itself. I'm sure the reason people couldn't have babies had to do with the magnetic properties of the island, which could also explain other phenomena. The writers didn't feel the need to explain every little detail, live with it.
4) Yes it is

Thanks alot.. I don't even watch lost.. I went into the office next to mine and said "so apparently they were dead the whole time? everyone just starred at me and said wtf... then i find out that they were all in the middle of watching the finale. gg tw

Good thing you were wrong huh

Polar Bear ... nope (well yeah, they were bought there by the Dharma initiative, fuck knows why)

Spoiler

3) The Island was explained to be a stopper, like a cork, that stopped some kind of mythical evil from ending all life. The island is able to grant people eternal life to protect itself. I'm sure the reason people couldn't have babies had to do with the magnetic properties of the island, which could also explain other phenomena. The writers didn't feel the need to explain every little detail, live with it.

yeah like why the island created its own arch enemy. and the baby vs magnets thing is a real stretch. purgatory makes a whole lot more sense. anything conceived on the island can't exist because souls can't be created in purgatory.

there are too many inconsistencies that can't just be explained away by saying the writers didn't feel like explaining it.

Lets see, writers make for a TV show where every episode leads into the next, focusing on suspense and mystery but without writing the show from the beginning. And this results in a convoluted plot with numerous pointless dead ends and finishes with a masturbatory philosophical ending? Call me shocked. I called THAT from day 1.

Fuck spoilers, I want 6 years of my fucking life back you cunts at ABC. My fucking wife called it THE VERY FUCKING FIRST EPISODE (we wrote it down) ... "Purgatory".

Fuck you producers of Lost who wouldn't fucking answer any of the questions.

What the fuck was the acoustic barrier?
If Jacob couldn't leave the island, how did he leave to bring them all to the island?
How the fuck did Penny die?
What the fuck was the Dharma Initiative exactly?

WHAT THE FUCK ...

FUCK ABC ... FUCK YOU IN THE GOAT ASS YOU CUNTS

calm down dude, for fucks sake.

goddamn, i feel like i need to go and watch all 6 seasons now just so I can know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Kiint is a dumbass

what a waste of fucking time this is gonna be

yeah like why the island created its own arch enemy. and the baby vs magnets thing is a real stretch. purgatory makes a whole lot more sense. anything conceived on the island can't exist because souls can't be created in purgatory.

there are too many inconsistencies that can't just be explained away by saying the writers didn't feel like explaining it.

careful, if you say that the island was purgatory there will be extreme nerdrage against you for not being able to read.

you've been warned.

btw on this REAL island there lives a monster of smoke and a room with light that controls whether that monster is mortal or not. People can be made immortal by some dude whose job it is to protect the island though he's not really sure why it's his job. A donkey wheel, when spun, shoots people to the desert and also sends the island rocketing through time/space. Said donkey wheel was created by the man in black and his explanation for understand how to bend space and time with a donkey wheel was that he was special. There is one lady whom for some reason knows where the island will be at a given time and she seems to be the only person in the world with this knowledge.

seems pretty reasonable to me!

Back