[LOST] They were fucking dead all along ...

Kiint

Contributor
Veteran XX
Fuck spoilers, I want 6 years of my fucking life back you cunts at ABC. My fucking wife called it THE VERY FUCKING FIRST EPISODE (we wrote it down) ... "Purgatory".

Fuck you producers of Lost who wouldn't fucking answer any of the questions.

What the fuck was the acoustic barrier?
If Jacob couldn't leave the island, how did he leave to bring them all to the island?
How the fuck did Penny die?
What the fuck was the Dharma Initiative exactly?

WHAT THE FUCK ...

FUCK ABC ... FUCK YOU IN THE GOAT ASS YOU CUNTS

Thats what you get for watching crummy primetime TV.

TV has pretty muched sucked for years anyway.

I watched a few episodes of the first season

did they ever explain the polar bear or that dark cloud of shit roaming around

I watched a few episodes of the first season

did they ever explain the polar bear or that dark cloud of shit roaming around

Polar Bear ... nope (well yeah, they were bought there by the Dharma initiative, fuck knows why)

Cloud of shit, was a dude that fell down a hole in the ground with light and became the arch nemesis of the islands protector. They were originally brothers and their mother was killed by some weird bitch who used some funky magic so that the two kids couldn't kill each other. It made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Season 6 was basically ABC telling the creators "You have 18 episodes to wrap this shit up, you're cancelled" and the creators basically said "Well fuck you ABC, we are going to make sure everyone hates the ending and blames you cunts so they stop watching your network because you cancelled us".

It wasn't purgatory you idiot. Everything happened and they died. What we saw at the end was a brief moment in some point after their lives. It was not purgatory. Your wife is an idiot.

Seriously. What's wrong with you guys? It's like nobody watched the last 10 minutes and can comprehend what happened. Everyone died, eventually. The reunion at the end was an afterlife, not purgatory.

Last edited:
ya, except your completely wrong and you and your wife are idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

How many people can miss a scene where they explicitly hit you over the head and say this happened, the islands real, its all real.

Is it that hard to understand the language i'm guessing you have spoken all your life? Does Christian need to have an aside where instead of saying straight up some died before you some died after you he goes to an all black background and says HEY VIEWER I KNOW YOUR A FUCKING MORON BUT LET ME REPEAT WHAT I JUST SAID BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY CONFUSED BY MY BASIC USE OF WORDS.

God damn you people need to read a fucking book once in awhile.

Last edited:
You could argue that Jacob and his brother were god and the devil fighting for the souls in purgatory ... but thats a load of shit if you ask me.

What a complete cock up.

Season 6 was basically ABC telling the creators "You have 18 episodes to wrap this shit up, you're cancelled" and the creators basically said "Well fuck you ABC, we are going to make sure everyone hates the ending and blames you cunts so they stop watching your network because you cancelled us".

I seem to recall the creators suggesting they were happy it was ending

not that I ever watched the show to begin with

ya, except your completely wrong and you and your wife are idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

How many people can miss a scene where they explicitly hit you over the head and say this happened, the islands real, its all real.

Is it that hard to understand the language i'm guessing you have spoken all your life? Does Christian need to have an aside where instead of saying straight up some died before you some died after you he goes to an all black background and says HEY VIEWER I KNOW YOUR A FUCKING MORON BUT LET ME REPEAT WHAT I JUST SAID BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY CONFUSED BY MY BASIC USE OF WORDS.

God damn you people need to read a fucking book once in awhile.

Thank fuck, someone else comprehended the goddamn show. Kiint is a huge fucking moron.

Get fucked, the fucking storyline was a fucking joke.

durr they be confusing me maw

There is a very large difference between not liking the storytelling, very valid some wanted a sci fi show when it wasn't one, and drawing conclusions that are explicitly said to be false because your a fucking idiot.

I didn't even watch Lost but even I know that there were two simultaneous story lines just from hearing friends talking about it. One is imaginary (i.e. the purgatory one) and the real one is them escaping the island.

Back