[LOST] They were fucking dead all along ...

yeah you moron, its not purgatory, it's just a lot like purgatory but something totally different and original.

It's not purgatory for sure though

lost-ending.gif

how lost should have ended :rofl:

man, i cant believe how stupid people are being about this

and how the writers total cop out is being heralded by some as though its some sort of "intended from the beginning" masterpiece

and no one seems to give a shit about the MORE INTERESTING SHIT that they just happened to leave out completely

Tribalwar: Hater Parade.

I dont think I've actually seen a thread where more than a few people like something.

ya, except your completely wrong and you and your wife are idiots who lack basic comprehension skills.

How many people can miss a scene where they explicitly hit you over the head and say this happened, the islands real, its all real.

Is it that hard to understand the language i'm guessing you have spoken all your life? Does Christian need to have an aside where instead of saying straight up some died before you some died after you he goes to an all black background and says HEY VIEWER I KNOW YOUR A FUCKING MORON BUT LET ME REPEAT WHAT I JUST SAID BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY CONFUSED BY MY BASIC USE OF WORDS.

God damn you people need to read a fucking book once in awhile.

Oh thank god someone figured it out...

Jack was the only one who died on the island. The rest of you would have only been happy if there was a Brent Spiner cameo or something.

Please.

Oh thank god someone figured it out...

Jack was the only one who died on the island. The rest of you would have only been happy if there was a Brent Spiner cameo or something.

Please.

Wrong. Several of them died on the island. Several of them died in the water just off of the island...almost as if they died when the plane crashed. It's funny how it's so obvious to some people and others just have no clue.

Yeah, all season long, we had been making excuses for the writers anticipating the grand wonderful ending that would answer our six accumulated years of questions, and we got that steaming pile of sentimental spiritualism and twue wuv.

Most of us understand that the AltSideways was essentially a place for the souls to re-unite with their "special ones". Fine.

But there was no AltSideways until this season, meaning that the first five seasons were essentially a stairway to nowhere. When I lived in the Bay Area, we had something called the Winchester Mystery House, a spooky but lame collection of boarded up rooms and stairs that lead nowhere in particular. That's what the first five seasons were I guess.

They beat the smoke monster and all of that mattered. They saved the world. The end, the alt world was showing what happened after that.. showing the people getting together, it was an ending/reunion. It was their way of bringing back all of the people who had been wacked in the show in earlier seasons.

It was also a way to show what the characters wanted to be in their life. Sawyer and the asian dude are cops instead of criminals. Jack gets to save Locke this time. Ben saves his daughter. Desmond is his father in law's #1 guy and shares his liquor with him.

So yah, the alt universe was just about the characters.

Compare it to 24 which ended like every other season basically.. with Jack on the run.

Haha. Although to be fair, 24 should be coming back for a movie so they had to do it that way. If they tried to do anything but tie Lost up so it can't be continued they'd be fuckin' gutted.

But as I say, Hurley/Ben spin-off is inevitable. Also I want a show purely about the pilot. He is a legend.

I don't think lost did well enough recently to justify a spin off.

and Hurley has to be having the first of a series of heart attacks any day now doesn't he

Back