Looking for a bad ass watch with a budget.

I have money, i just dont like to spend tons of money on watches. So i would probably go a little over $150.. but wanna stay some where around there.

The deal with 150 is that you are mostly going to be getting the watch for style knowing that it might break or whatever. They are all pretty much the same in that price range. Although, you can find the major difference being - automatic winding types and battery type movement. The movements are all likely to be Chinese or whatever. The faces likely to be a softer material.

Here is another fossil for around 140.

ff868c49-135c-4c3c-89e7-33cfef78a18a._V345530477__SR300,300_.jpg

Provide some more info. No one knows what you think is "cool".

Some people hate leather bands because they get stinky. Some hate metal because of the feel. Some wear them in the shower. Some don't.

150 huh? Post a picture of a watch you think is cool and what features are required.

Why would a watch need a budget? Is it for daylight savings time?

Guess that would help.. this is what i had. Definitely want a metal band. Doesn't have to be the same type face. I was just wondering if anyone had a nice watch here they could recommend at that price range.
$_35.JPG

Last edited:
Guess that would help.. this is what i had. Definitely want a metal band. Doesn't have to be the same type face. I was just wondering if anyone had a nice watch here they could recommend at that price range.
Fossil-CH2600_3.jpg

Link is broken like the watch lol

Here is a Diesel that goes for about 130 on amazon - DZ4203
DZ4203.jpg

Happy hunting. Amazon is a decent choice for watches in this range and has good search filters.

Back