Look at my nasty ass legs

Legend

Veteran XX
During the last few days my legs have been bitten shitless by something and they're extremely itchy. My immediate suspicion is fleas as I have two cats, although they're indoor cats and have never been outdoors. How they'd suddenly sprout fleas after a couple of months never leaving the front door I don't know. Also every single floor in my apartment is laminated, so they'd have to be in the sofa or the bed. :sick:

legqz.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has had these particular type of bites before and happens to recognise them. They're all over both legs up to about my thighs. If anyone can confirm they're a certain kind of bug I at least have an idea where to start trying to kill/avoid the fuckers.

Holy shit, I fucking hate insects. :psyduck:

Bedbugs would make sense, though there's a girl who shares it with me and she has no bites. :psyduck: Are some people more liable to being bitten by those FUCKS? I can't think of anywhere else I could be getting bitten other than the sofa but then she sits on that too.

God damn. Better start Googling for bedbug death strategies.

just watched something about bed bugs the other week.

apparently they've become a huge problem in the past couple years. you're dead.

just watched something about bed bugs the other week.

apparently they've become a huge problem in the past couple years. you're dead.

Yeah we killed them all in the 50's here with DDT. The Mexicans brought them back recently. I'm not joking.

Damn you are white and hairy. But yeah, the red blotchiness is a hallmark of bedbug bites.

Looks like it could be a hair follicle infection.

Do you sweat much or sit around in damp clothing often?

When my wife and I had a flea infestation in our house two years ago (outdoor/indoor cat), we had to rip out all the carpet in our house, fumigate it, and then spray some awesome flea killer with permethrin in it or something.

Haven't seen a flea since.

However, when we did have those fleas, she had about 30 bites on her legs, mostly from the knee on down, and I had about 15 bites on each ankle. They itched like crazy.

When my wife and I had a flea infestation in our house two years ago (outdoor/indoor cat), we had to rip out all the carpet in our house, fumigate it, and then spray some awesome flea killer with permethrin in it or something.

Haven't seen a flea since.

However, when we did have those fleas, she had about 30 bites on her legs, mostly from the knee on down, and I had about 15 bites on each ankle. They itched like crazy.

Jesus christ that's fucking overkill. A couple of Bengal bombs would have taken care of things.

Back