Libya is falling/fallen.

incorrect.

these countries are falling into the US pocket -- as expected; and they fucking should be, as most of our military is dying in them.

or should i say killing? :lol:

All these running dogs for the jews are being driven out. I guess the shitskins have had enough of their corrupt, jew and American-bought sycophants. They've had enough of Israel.

I guess those massive crowds chanting "Death to Israel" and "Martyrs by the millions" - which you did not see on LOX News - are a figment of my imagination.

I guess those massive crowds chanting "Death to Israel" and "Martyrs by the millions" - which you did not see on LOX News - are a figment of my imagination.

I thought that Fox News was supposed to make me more afraid of brown people who want to hurt my peace, pita, and disco loving Jew friends in Israel.

A lot of people don't understand the deference between democracy and a republic. Holy crap this is sad.

Democracies never last and usually end in bloody violence.

I guess most of the mercenaries are "African". (aka black)

Apparently 2 Libyan fighter jets and a couple helicopters have landed on Malta.

Report: British foreign minister says information suggests Gadhafi leaving Libya, heading to Venezuela - Reuters

Also, there are now reports on Al Jazeera that military aircraft are being used on the protesters and live ammunition.

Reports are coming in now saying that Gaddafi may have fled the country to Venezuela, so maybe he realized that he's not going to win this time.

Edit: nm

you know what would be fucked up? if one of these dictators that are getting ousted just decided fuck all those people, and dropped a nuke on their own country after they left for venezuela.

Back