Kung Fu Panda

The_General

Veteran XX
Going to see it today.

With the 3 year old I'm watching.

It will probably be better than I expect it to be, but then again there hasn't been a great CGI feature since Toy Story. So, should I plan on killing myself in the theater, leaving the 3 year old to fend for himself or should I take notes on the film and write a comprehensive review for TW when I return?

The former.

Going to see it today.

With the 3 year old I'm watching.

It will probably be better than I expect it to be, but then again there hasn't been a great CGI feature since Toy Story. So, should I plan on killing myself in the theater, leaving the 3 year old to fend for himself or should I take notes on the film and write a comprehensive review for TW when I return?

The former.

Toy story was shit, and The Incredibles owns you, your car, and your soul.

the super hero family movie was pretty good
Actually, that's true. I liked that one a lot. It was funny and had some more mature jokes for adults. I saw Shrek 3 with this tyke last year and was surprised how many adult oriented jokes are fit within the confines of something so kiddie and dumb.

I took my nephew to see Kung Fu Panda and Indiana Jones last week and Kung Fu Panda was better than Indiana Jones.

Kung Fu Panda is probably the best movie out right now, no joke (iron man might be the exception I hear). You'll love it.

Ratatoulli was a good CG movie

Kung Fu Panda was okay. I just hate how they advertised these top actors (note, not voice actors) to play the masters, then give them like 3 lines of dialog each.

pay the extra and see it in the IMAX theater. great flick i jsut took the kids to see it last night. The sound alone is worth the few extra bucks. The movie has lots of LOW bass that rumbles your seat. also the surround sound is done really good. i cought my kid looking off tot he right a few times cause of the way the sound travels through the speakers around the theater

I saw it with the family while on vacation, brother-in-law designed ads for cinema so we all got free ticktets for DLP theater down in VA Beach. I thought it was a good movie, I was laughing pretty much the whole way through. But then they did a good job with faces/expressions and I think that helped it a lot.

If you have kids, go see it. You'll all get fun out of it. If you don't have kids, wait for the DVD. It's funny and entertaining but not worth theater ticket prices.

solid movie...not as good as toy story or the incredibles imo. as stated above, probably the best movie out right now

Motivator_Legendary_Trap.ashx

that is a photoshop

I know this because of my years of examining penises and pictures with penises

Back