kistmet fall down stairs receive brain damage

funny u saythat i was reading my medical charts and apararently one of the two seizures i had after getting piped was @ the paper factory i crawled to while sitting on a staircase letting an emt bandage me

im pretty lucky with the brain damage i met ppl with 1/8 the injuries that i had that were the walking dead permanently couldnt remember barely could walk or think

kinda like the way u r mun

i even posted my ct scan damage write up here for denver and his neuropsych gf and even they were like wtf how is this guy alive and talking

it just fun-e cuz u fall down stairs but make up bad boy story for dignity preservation dood get real if anyone attacked ur 90lb soakin wet paper body u wud disintegrate

fun-e storey tho

i dont get how u maintain a fedz level ego for this many years

like 2 weeks ago you accused the t1 community that im not even a part of of using stat changing hacks on u because u were better than everyone even though ur terrible

i dont have anything to lie about in this situation and making retard threads about this is getting boring for a lot of ppl here

move on white trash guy

i dont get how u maintain a fedz level ego for this many years

like 2 weeks ago you accused the t1 community that im not even a part of of using stat changing hacks on u because u were better than everyone even though ur terrible

i dont have anything to lie about in this situation and making retard threads about this is getting boring for a lot of ppl here

move on white trash guy

is mommy makin' u wait for the sponge bath today hunny??

i guess fedz musta been some god in this game or sum shit- they worship me and call me mun and fedz and other names of players who supposedly were king idk idgaf my ceiling in the heavens, the t1 players ceiling somewhere millions of feet under me :lol:

3 years playing a shit game and even the near 20 year veterans delete the game

i so bad community attempt banning about 100 IP's and IP ranges to keep me out :lol:
ud think bad players wud be welcomed :sunny:

TMYK(the more you know!)

hrm.

fedz was not god. fedz was dude that said his own wife was fat and ugly. also a guy that's always made fun of.

blun rogers pretty much a twat it looks like so he might as well be fedz

im sure id pwn the fuck outta fedz too
and anyone else this community can think of that played or still does play the game

not that anyone cares about a dead-shit-game

(i do)

Back