Keys Spearfishing Trip [video]

Kura please list your hobbies in order of most important to least important, and then alphabetically. Also please list them in chronological order according to when you first started enjoying each hobby.

Ok go.

I kind of wish I cared that much about something.

But it sounds like too much work.

Yeah well the thing is is that you can go hiking anytime you want because that is all you do. :shrug:

I do hiking through a stream/creek and fish. The hiking is the secondary part. ;)

Come on down... I promise you will have fun. :D

The sound of your line paying out...

...that's exactly what I sound like masturbating...

...with a rubber.

:roller:

I've gone spearfishing, but with those javelin things with the rubber band at the end. The first time I went out, I caught a small fish. Ended up making the most labor intensive fish tacos ever, but it was fun anyways.

I have a question, do you wear special goggles? Because I know some fish are scared of human eyes. This makes me want to go diving again!

Yeah well the thing is is that you can go hiking anytime you want because that is all you do. :shrug:

I do hiking through a stream/creek and fish. The hiking is the secondary part. ;)

Come on down... I promise you will have fun. :D

So you just put on some trunks and go walking down the creek fishing? Or do you usually wear waders?

I've gone spearfishing, but with those javelin things with the rubber band at the end. The first time I went out, I caught a small fish. Ended up making the most labor intensive fish tacos ever, but it was fun anyways.

I have a question, do you wear special goggles? Because I know some fish are scared of human eyes. This makes me want to go diving again!

Fish do know when you are looking at them. I just wear a normal mask that has a lower volume of air for easier equalization. Body language is key to catching fish. If you dont act like you are chasing them, they wont get as scared. But since you are holding your breath, every second counts so its a catch22.

Long fins are more efficient. Carbon fins are even better but totally not necessary for getting into the sport.

I've been itching to take the gf on trip to the keys, as its only a couple hours drive

do you recommend a cheap hotel?

Have you taken any twarrios to spearfish with you?
I'm a good swimmer/diver, for reals

I'm going to Miami on May for a week

Back