....K...Don't vote for Donald..the Trump

ZooL

Veteran XX
You will be entertained...
and sick as the same time.

Vote for Rand Paul... Don't vote for lowest common denom...

While she is questionable ..he is also questionable. Emotionally he is playing a good game.
Tactically he is playing a horrible game..AT LEAST on the surface.

Was always going to vote Paul anyway. :shrug:

He's the best candidate. Not perfect, but clearly the best.

And as I said about his father, only a retard wouldn't agree with the above statements.

Was always going to vote Paul anyway. :shrug:

He's the best candidate. Not perfect, but clearly the best.

And as I said about his father, only a retard wouldn't agree with the above statements.

Paul sucked up to the establishment too much. Licking Mitch McConnell's boots too often. In his debate performance he appeared to be crazier than Trump (which is really hard to do) and his shying away from Christie was pathetic and a sign of weakness.

you are stating that like you know it's a fact.

are you a part of his campaign, vanster?

have you spoken to trump behind the scenes and confirmed this?

just wondering.

I'm not a part of his campaign and I don't believe that you were wondering if I was.

I can't believe that given his temperament, he really believes he has what it takes to lead the first world. I believe he "ran" just to stir things up, get his brand some more recognition, and have some fun while doing it. I predict he will drop out long before nominating ballots are cast.

Paul sucked up to the establishment too much. Licking Mitch McConnell's boots too often. In his debate performance he appeared to be crazier than Trump (which is really hard to do) and his shying away from Christie was pathetic and a sign of weakness.

Of course he appeared crazy because truth is stranger than fiction, and the man has been the most stable of all the rinos and progressive neocons running.

He was laughing at Christie..you could see the smirk on this face.

(it was the smirk of holy fuck you are actually using this line during a debate..you are trying to hard)

I was laughing at Christie as if i knew something that Christie did not. Yet I know that Christie in his blustery small tirade ...was...incorrect.
Rand did exactly as he should have. He stood on the Bill of rights.. the 4th Amendment.
Christie attempted to kick away the 4th amendment.

Christie is un-American and should be working for the KGB in russia 1958.
That fat fuck.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I'm not a part of his campaign and I don't believe that you were wondering if I was.

I can't believe that given his temperament, he really believes he has what it takes to lead the first world. I believe he "ran" just to stir things up, get his brand some more recognition, and have some fun while doing it. I predict he will drop out long before nominating ballots are cast.

I agree with your assessment that he will drop out.

He does have what It takes...look at Obama...he was a blathering asshole when he came in and he is going out as a blathering ass hole as well.

His donation history is questionable regarding $$ to democrats and he shouldn't be trusted.

in short...

tacos

Back