Just watched Terminator 3

Because a cars onboard computer can make the gas and brake pedel move.

And this movie was part of a politcal campain.

movie sucked the same way alien3 did in that it shat on the progress that better filmmakers did in a previous attempt. in these cases, james cameron.

I love all the technical/sound/action of that movie and that made it worth the DVD purchase, but the dialogue hurts my head.

How can anyone possibly like T3 seeing as how it spit on the first two movies. That's the worst kind of sequel. The kind that sucks ass so much it actually has a negative effect on the other movies in the series.

chaosrage said:
How can anyone possibly like T3 seeing as how it spit on the first two movies. That's the worst kind of sequel. The kind that sucks ass so much it actually has a negative effect on the other movies in the series.
doesnt always happen like that. Batman Begins stole what it liked from Burton (meloncholy tortured batman with raspy voice), and shit on everything else...but it was an awesome movie.

except T3 did it shitty like.

Daedalus6 said:
I don't like the guy in general, but I don't think he was improperly cast. He certainly wasn't any worse than any other part of the movie anyway.

Oh, and there was pretty much zero reason to have that other chick in the movie, she was fucking annoying and she didn't do anything.

Oh yeah, and why was he like, eating dog pills or whatever?

Phenobarbitol = no pain...he just wrecked his bike....

Next stop is T.V. land for Terminator, it was announced not to long ago that they were going to be making a television show based on Terminator.

Who knows how bad they'll screw that up.

Fat Steve said:
I like to pretend this movie doesn't exist, as to not sully the Terminator franchise.

:signed:

Nomad said:
doesnt always happen like that. Batman Begins stole what it liked from Burton (meloncholy tortured batman with raspy voice), and shit on everything else...but it was an awesome movie.

Burton?

Have you seen anything of Batman aside from the 60s TV show?

Seems like they pulled a story out of their collective asses for T3. They wrapped everything up in T2 so some kind of stupid deus ex machina had to be pulled out of nowhere.

Arachno said:
Seems like they pulled a story out of their collective asses for T3. They wrapped everything up in T2 so some kind of stupid deus ex machina had to be pulled out of nowhere.

More like a machina ex deus :lol:

All you need to do to enjoy T3 is pop in the DVD and go to the crane chase. Once the chase is completed, the DVD may be removed.

Xplo said:
Burton?

Have you seen anything of Batman aside from the 60s TV show?
Yes, the whole tortured Dark Knight thing is a pretty recent development in the grand scheme

Back