just got my tattoo finished (arm sleeve)

van Gogh was a hack. He was of less than average talent for his day and became famous only after his death because of retards who romanticize the lives and work of deranged losers who just happened to be starving artists. You should have just gotten a giant dick tattooed on your arm. It would have been far more descriptive and would probably have cost a lot less, too.

maybe he just likes the painting bro.

van Gogh was a hack. He was of less than average talent for his day and became famous only after his death because of retards who romanticize the lives and work of deranged losers who just happened to be starving artists. You should have just gotten a giant dick tattooed on your arm. It would have been far more descriptive and would probably have cost a lot less, too.

laffo

Question: Should the dick be black or white?... Just wondering

picasso_maya_boat_postcard_1.jpg

So amazeing wonderfulll and beutiefle!1

This girl I used to bone freshman year of college got some shittily-drawn stars all down her side.

That's one to regret for sure.

Now, is this going to be the same size? Does the pancho penis wrap around his arm? Balls on the front of his chest? Ah.. does the new tattoo require detailed pube work?

I'm just saying, if it was a giant penis that took 50 hours of work maybe we should brain storm this out a bit before we depart from your suggestion.

picasso_maya_boat_postcard_1.jpg

So amazeing wonderfulll and beutiefle!1
I'm convinced the popularity of this shit is the result of one of the most successful ongoing trolls in history. I just imagine there is some committee that meets up yearly in some Tijuana bar, gets piss fucking drunk, lays out art catalogs and tosses quarters at the open pages, and decides to shove whatever art they land on down the throats of soulless hipsters, and assholes who look for opportunities to tell people "They just don't get it."

Or something like that.

It really doesn't matter what we think, as long as your boyfriend thinks it's beautiful.

He's the one who has to look at it when you walk around without a shirt on or when he's rubbing you down with soap in the shower.

Back