just got my tattoo finished (arm sleeve)

zorro

Veteran XV
inspiration was Vincent van Gogh. took roughly 50 hours.
5590840814_ca0386e6ed_b.jpg

your tattoo made me realize that art is worthless unless someone else purchases and owns it (and the artist is never appreciated or recognized until death)

it looks like he did a good job

i always facepalm when i see people with this shit.

honestly, do you think it looks good?

i'm guessing that yea, he does... i don't really care if people like my tat or not, i like it and think it looks good, and i imagine that most people with tats are the same way

Last edited:
i'm guessing that yea, he does... i don't really care if people like my tat or not, i like it and think it looks good, and i imagine that most people with tats are the same way

i just don't see the benefit in these things. i mean fine, if you like it and think it looks good i guess thats all that matters.

i just see the majority of people with retarded tribal designs or whatever and you just know when they are 60 and see themselves in the mirror they will think 'what the fuck was i thinking'.

i just don't see the point.

i always facepalm when i see people with this shit.

honestly, do you think it looks good?

Case in point.

S1bSW.jpg

Looks to be a very colorful skin disease at best.

I have one tattoo of a crow. I got it in memory of my grandfather when he passed, because one of the last things he told me was "Son, sometimes you gotta eat a little crow to make it through this life". Nothing else has had anywhere near that much meaning that I would permanently place it on my body.

Starry Night? Really?

Might as well be The Scream.

Back