Just got a Wii as a gift. I have a question about Madden.

no it still sucks even for that considering there a much cheaper alternatives

Irrelevant. My post was based on the assumption that the wii was a gift that cannot be returned.

Anyways, what are some cheaper alternatives besides used xbox + wireless adapter?

The Wii has their games, albeit few and far inbetween possibly.

Also softmodding it will help, burn the games to try before you buy, so you don't regret it later, or if you got an extra harddrive to throw around, get the usb loader and skip the dvd burning, Has faster load time too.

I loaded the files onto a SD card and loaded onto my wii in no time. It's really easy if you aren't a total tard.

i know you just went over and just grab some files and thru it on the sd card and loaded it. Thats all there was to it. Five minutes and you were done. :rolleyes:

first time I screw up, and took like 2 hours to figure out what I did wrong, after that, I modded my sister and my mother's wii in under 10 mins without need for the guide. It's so easy a caveman might be able to do it.

i know you just went over and just grab some files and thru it on the sd card and loaded it. Thats all there was to it. Five minutes and you were done. :rolleyes:
Yeah that's all there is to it now. Were there some other steps you were expecting?

You also can use the N64 Controllers with the WII. If you have a N64 layin around just use those controllers. Personally, I think their better imo.

:shrug: gl

first time I screw up, and took like 2 hours to figure out what I did wrong, after that, I modded my sister and my mother's wii in under 10 mins without need for the guide. It's so easy a caveman might be able to do it.

Actually yea, that's it. No need for the Twilight Hack. I actually did it today within hours of purchasing a Wii after giving Wii Sports a try. There's even a guide to modding the latest 4.2 firmware on gbatemp that is ridiculously easy to do. The longest step of it is backing up the NAND. Modify any Wii 4.2 & below - GBAtemp.net

Back