Just got a Wii as a gift. I have a question about Madden.

Kaiser

Veteran XX
We got a Wii as a gift for Christmas.
It comes with one remote and one nunchuk.
I'm assuming I need to get at least one other nunchuk.

Question 1: Do I need to get another remote? Does the nunchuk double as a typical controller for the non-motion games?

Question 2: The reviews for Madden 2010 make it sound like it is one of the worst of the series. Does anyone play a previous year (09, 08, 07)? How is it superior? I'm not interested in online play.

madden on the wii is terrible. its a different game than the madden 2010 for the xbox and ps3.

go get a used game cube controller. its the best way to play a game that doesn't use the motion thing.

wii makes for a good wireless media player. once you twilight hack it, find mplayer_ce.

edit: this is a response to everyone saying wii sucks ( which it does for gaming in my own opinion )

wii makes for a good wireless media player. once you twilight hack it, find mplayer_ce.

edit: this is a response to everyone saying wii sucks ( which it does for gaming in my own opinion )

no it still sucks even for that considering there a much cheaper alternatives

i like my wii :-/ it's good for casual gaming with people who don't usually game. when I wanna play 'real' games, I do it on the PC

plus, chicks love the wii

Hack it and get any games you want. Honestly though, your'e probably never going to use it unless you have people over.

Hack it and get any games you want. Honestly though, your'e probably never going to use it unless you have people over.

there are a few good SP games. new mario wii is good with people and alone... galaxy was good too.

you can also play GC games, you can probably get metal gear for cheap

who the fuck is saying madden 10 is one of the worst? i hope they're just talking about the wii version.

madden 10 for ps3/360 is the closest they've ever gotten to ESPN 2k5...it's easily the best game of the series--though certainly not the shitty Wii version. not to say it isn't without problems, but i think it's hard to argue that any of the versions of the past decade are even close...

wii is cool for party games, but if u want something that you can play for fun by yourself get a 360

Back