IT'S SADs Post 'em here

Well,,, this doesn't mean anything.
One in four who had Pfizer Covid jabs experienced unintended immune response

..More than a quarter of people injected with mRNA Covid jabs suffered an unintended immune response created by a glitch in the way the vaccine was read by the body, a study has found.

No adverse effects were created by the error, data show, but Cambridge scientists found such vaccines were not perfect and sometimes led to nonsense proteins being made instead of the desired Covid “spike”, which mimics infection and leads to antibody production...

Just a glitch,,, like in voting machines.

I mean I know more people are dying... but you can't tie that to the jabb!

hard to read to the end of this bending over article
so here's the butt of it
...“Ribosomes are somehow sensing the modified RNAs, but the Covid vaccines are very, very safe and very, very efficacious.

“But there are decoding issues with this technology that can cause stalling and frameshifting and we can get cellular immunity to these peptides after vaccination.”

However, she adds it is very exciting that there is a way to fix the issue, which “massively de-risks this platform going forward”.

SV40 is an abbreviation for simian vacuolating virus 40 or simian virus 40, a polyomavirus that is found in both monkeys and humans. Like other polyomaviruses, SV40 is a DNA virus that sometimes causes tumors in animals, but most often persists as a latent infection. ...

Screenshot-20231212-133556.png

you'd have to have contact with people first bro

December 2023 and Vanster is still afraid of covid :lol:

you'd have to have contact with people first bro

December 2023 and Vanster is still afraid of covid :lol:

772 million dead, of course I am. I'm also afraid of cancer, getting hit by a speeding bus, and falling off a great height, and that's why I try to prevent those things from happening.

Are you 7 years old?

772 million dead, of course I am. I'm also afraid of cancer, getting hit by a speeding bus, and falling off a great height, and that's why I try to prevent those things from happening.

Are you 7 years old?

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/Documents/nCoV/epi/2023/01/covid-19-hospital-admissions-deaths-age-epi-summary.pdf?rev=a65fe9c2cda34474af3011e919d057f8&sc_lang=en

Ontario COVID-19 Hospital Admissions and Deaths by Age from Waves 1-7 2
Summary

 The lowest median ages for cases ever hospitalized (age 61 years) and for deaths (age 74 years)
were seen in waves 3 and 4. In contrast, the highest median ages for cases ever hospitalized (age 78 years) and for deaths (age 86 years) were seen in wave 7 (Figure 1).

 Individuals aged 80 years and older had rates of severe outcomes notably higher than all other age
groups throughout waves 1 through 7 of the pandemic. The hospitalization rate was 24 times
higher and the death rate was 366 times higher among those aged 80 years and older compared to those aged 20–39 years. On the other hand, individuals 19 years old and younger were the only age group with rates of severe outcomes that were consistently lower than or equal to those of 20–39 year olds throughout the pandemic. The exception to this pattern was seen in waves 6 and 7, where individuals 19 years old and younger had hospitalization rates that were two times higher than those aged 20-39 years (Table 1).

 Estimated case fatality was highest for the 80 years and older age group across each wave of the pandemic (8.8% overall). Case fatality ratios (CFRs) — the proportion of identified cases that succumbed to their infection within the specified time period — for this age group decreased with each subsequent wave, from a ratio of 35.2% in wave 1, to a ratio of 2.9% in wave 7. The lowest
CFRs were seen in the 19 and under, and 20-39 age groups (<0.1% overall) across all waves (Figure2).

Are you 80 years old?

He's a fun question:
What is the life expectancy of a man in Ontario?

For Canadian males, the average life expectancy at birth in the following provinces/territories is highlighted: 79.4 years: British Columbia. 79-80 years: Alberta, Ontario, Quebec.Mar 14, 2023

These are just average numbers for where I live, but I've seen figures for Covid where the average age of those who died were above the average life expectancy... So why are you so afraid? Covid wasn't an indiscriminate risk to the population as a whole. Each person should be capable of evaluating their own risk to covid--unless of course they bought into that whole bullshit about "vaccinating" the entire population to protect those at risk. :jester:

You're talking to a boomer with an bottomless pit of trust in authorities. Don't waste your efforts.

Back