Isaac Hayes Leaves South Park

eggo said:
maybe they will kill chef and bring a new character in

I think it would be funny if they just say something about chef being brainwashed by some cult and leaves/loses his job as chef....to be replaced by a skinny crackhead chef...voiced by Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock. I think that would rock myself. :shrug:

well knowing trey and matt, chef will have a horrible comedic death and they will rip it out of him as much as possible

LostDuck said:
I think it would be funny if they just say something about chef being brainwashed by some cult and leaves/loses his job as chef....to be replaced by a skinny crackhead chef...voiced by Dave Chappelle or Chris Rock. I think that would rock myself. :shrug:
:rofl:
excellent idea

KnightMare said:
wow had no clue he was one of those crazys, kind of lame after all the shit that south park has done he gets upset over that.
Which is exactly why Matt Stone made the comment he did. Isaac made himself look like a hypocritical retard.

He hasn't really been in any shows since Season 7 & Season 9 was an abortion anyway. It's too bad he left because of scientology and not because the show sucks dick now.

LostDuck said:

Best idea ever. :)

i would be surprised is matt and trey didn't make a big deal out of this

chef must die

LostDuck said:
Goddam you are smart. :D

LostDuck said:
:signed:

[meph]DooM! said:
He hasn't really been in any shows since Season 7 & Season 9 was an abortion anyway. It's too bad he left because of scientology and not because the show sucks dick now.
Aw, c'mon! This season has had some truly great episodes.

"You've got a major hippie infestion..."
"Goodbye, Butters....goodbye....goodbyeeeee.......GODDAMMIT!!!"
"Ginger Kids"
"Tom...Tom...come out of the closet..."

Sounds like a classic case of "everyone-else-likes-it-so-i'm-gonna-hate-it-to-appear-cooler"itis, to me.

If you ask me it's no real loss. There's only so many "the kids are so innocent/Chef's a pimp" jokes you can make and still be funny.

Back