Isaac Hayes Leaves South Park

Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin."

Matt Stone said:
"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem — and he's cashed plenty of checks — with our show making fun of Christians."

SO fucking true.

fucking owned..

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem — and he's cashed plenty of checks — with our show making fun of Christians."

Last November, "South Park" targeted the Church of Scientology and its celebrity followers, including actors
Tom Cruise and
John Travolta, in a top-rated episode called "Trapped in the Closet." In the episode, Stan, one of the show's four mischievous fourth graders, is hailed as a reluctant savior by Scientology leaders, while a cartoon Cruise locks himself in a closet and won't come out.

Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin."

It wasn't like they were utilizing the Chef character very much any more, anyway. Sad to see Black Moses go, tho.

Fuck that shit. I wonder - did Chef show up in that episode at all? I'm curious if Isaac cashed his check and then decided that he was offended.

wow had no clue he was one of those crazys, kind of lame after all the shit that south park has done he gets upset over that.

why not?

they can drop chef and keep his parents

maybe chef will die of aids (lolololol)

Back