Is there a law against this?

women, in their endless entitlement movement and quest for equality, flooded the job market.

best thing about this is they have clearly ruined the country

(look at the loons in white at SoTu)

so now it is only fair and fitting they begin to pay for it with their own income tax money

Meet the Least Happy People in America

And the unhappiest profile?:

Female
42 years old
Unmarried (and no children)
Household income under $100,000
In a professional position (doctor, lawyer, etc.)

Feminism ruined your life.......so good idea to become more of a feminist I say

As a person living in Nevada I agree. They already turned the state blue by invasion so it's a matter of time until the liberals start chipping away at things like open carry etc.

only took a few years of CALI citizens fleeing to Portland to do this to the state

Oregon bill would require permits to buy guns, limit ammunition

they went for all semi-automatic guns last year........

with a super majority they already got everything from rent control to telling you about what kind of state supervisor you need to home school your kid, visit your home, to be "allowed" home schooling

there is nowhere left to run soon

they just keep chasing and back flooding with illegals from where they escaped from

i see ur trying to get away from the liberal infestation, here's some top tips to pick a state without liberals

pick a state without cities. liberals are drawn to cities like rats are to a ship. try to pick a state that has a city of max 300k people; too small for any self respecting liberal to settle in.

universities are liberal magnets. try to pick to state that has no universities, if that's not possible, pick one with the fewest or the lowest ranked schools. this will give u a heads up on avoiding liberals.

internet. liberals love internets and they can't live without it. try picking somewhere without it and you'll never see another liberal again.

i hope this helps u avoid the liberal plague

he sure did

toxoplasmois + wine women + feminist extremism + mindless consumerism = happiness

yep, that is what I'm seeing here for sure

so what you are saying cael is we need to find a place where this will not happen

Dy4sAD3WkAIgSMP.jpg

Dy4sA5eXgAAWCFr.jpg

I agree

let me know if you have any sound suggestions

DKk2upKV4AAfvo2.jpg

I hear diversity is our strength

but all I see are stronger walls and barriers and police forces to make it work (or not work)

DKk46b7UMAAZ7Dn.jpg

Last edited:
me too i have been waiting for the day the race war will start for many years now

unfortunately i think it's just more maga fantasies than reality at this point

“The issue with the mainstream right is that it just wants to be left alone.

The dissident right understands that this isn’t an option.”

“This narrative should be imprinted into everyone’s brain. When you are importing people, even importing one single person, you are importing their culture.”

Dx-za-rXQAA9AYv.jpg

No poem, later placed onto the Statue of Liberty can change that reality

“White colonialism in Africa was so terrible that, now that colonialism has ended, millions of blacks are risking death to escape Africa and get into white countries.”

DyrAZd3WkAAHEGw.jpg

“If diversity was actually a strength, it would have spread long ago thru human evolution and competition.

Instead, monoethnic societies flourish; diverse societies decay and collapse.

Multiculturalism is to tribalism as communism is to rational self-interest.”

DygRwRaX0AEdnRC.jpg

Back