is jungle fish rayn's cousin or something, dude needs a break from posting hentai

Perhaps it's a satirical or sarcastic, over-dramatized portrayal of those perpetrating that sort of behavior?

Or maybe I am on the verge of a mental breakdown over what a mostly mentally retarded failure at life has posted about me on the internet and I'm willing to make a serious threat against someone's life over it.

I'm not quite sure which one it is, you're welcome to make your own determination, of course.

this dude aint mad at all

Perhaps it's a satirical or sarcastic, over-dramatized portrayal of those perpetrating that sort of behavior?

Or maybe I am on the verge of a mental breakdown over what a mostly mentally retarded failure at life has posted about me on the internet and I'm willing to make a serious threat against someone's life over it.

I'm not quite sure which one it is, you're welcome to make your own determination, of course.

wow, you're pathetic, dude

Junglefish must be stuck at -200 despite reps he has since then.

Many of us are rep challenged. Despite my low rep, I can still fuck you oh so hard up da ass. But I cannot inseminate any of you because I no longer have swimmers.

coming from kid toucher al muktar that sys a lot

that is slander

I will respond by leading a campaign of calling you a paedophile

I will not realise that I am being an old fool that got played like a fiddle

sup paedophile

POP POPPOP CLOWN PENIS LOL

Apparently some people around here have a hard time detecting satire, or, I'm just very very bad at it. to suggest that I've ever been actually upset over the goings on of this forum is rather ridiculous to me. I like Jungle Fishes (sp?) posting style, I find it refreshing and invigorating. Any forum-goer that relies on ignore to control the rage response certain other posters invoke in them should perhaps seek professional counselling. Also, dicks.

Or we realize that some posters just having nothing entertaining or interesting to offer. Like you for example...

he fucked me cuz i wrote this not realizing im talking about the 24 hour rep limit not the daylight saving time im sure
Jungle Fish
time thresh causes the choo choo trains

Back