I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another reply -

Although I thought you were a completely egocentric jerk, I have learned that this was definitely a necessary thing on your part. Nice guys (except, somehow, marweas) tend to get torn down and destroyed rapidly - witness scr8pin.

Thank you for your contributions to the Tribes universe, and all the effort and perserverance.

T:V kicks ass. Good effing legacy man. Go have a beer or 21.

And if you're ever around Toledo, OH (which you won't ever be), drop me a line. We'll drink heavily as 2 people who don't know each other should.

loop said:
And another reply -

Although I thought you were a completely egocentric jerk, I have learned that this was definitely a necessary thing on your part. Nice guys (except, somehow, marweas) tend to get torn down and destroyed rapidly - witness scr8pin.

Thank you for your contributions to the Tribes universe, and all the effort and perserverance.

And if you're ever around Toledo, OH (which you won't ever be), drop me a line. We'll drink heavily as 2 people who don't know each other should.

i too have come to the realization that to interface with tw, you need to be a no bullshazbot, eff you all this is my shazbot, kinda guy, so cheers to you thrax, for being the strong leader that saw it through.

its out there, like a bird on first flight, and that creation is through your will power.

may many great things come from this game.

effing word filter is so effing stupid effing bullshazbot cunt piece of shazbot mother-effing jerkit ass bullshazbot eff cunt piss barbara streisand eff.

Sorry to hear about your pink slip Thrax.

I would like to thank you and the others involved in development for saving me from the dark hole that I lived in called EQ. November 2002 I first saw this crappy little game(TAA) in a mag ad it peaked my curiousity, not really the ad but the jetpack. When I was buying the game my roommate was talking shazbot to me about how ghey it looked.. 2 days later he bought a PS2 and TAA. This game then took over my life and to this day I still play it.

When T2 was released on FilePlanet I downloaded it immediately. I wanted to see the game that spawned my favorite console game. While TAA is still my main TRIBES luv, I like T2 and am eagerly awaiting my copy of TV. I am slightly content with the beta but really want to play MORE MAPS and am interested in seeing the STORY mode of the game, since every other offline part of the series straight sucked.

May fortune smile upon you in your next ventures Thrax and the rest that got canned.

*song plays "Thanks for the memories"* :clap: :heart:

Thrax, never again will a toxic pathogen-asian bear ever make a community as insane as us. at least youll still be around TW :)

loop said:
And another reply -

drink one at jeds

GL in whatever you end up doing Thrax. Thanks for bringing an all but dead title that we all loved back to life. I think that once T:V is realsed we should all get a chance to meet you on a server and chase you down. 31 v 1... You can handle it ;)

GL

Thrax Panda said:
2nd.

Edit: I forgot to mention that there will (obviously) be somebody replacing me. If he's smart he'll never post here, if he does post here, treat him better than you treated Scr8pin. Remember that he (and there is no way I'm giving up his name) and Menzo will be your greatest allies within VU Games. Don't squander those resources. Cultivate them.

This is the Tribes community man. We have made it a time honored tradition to shoot ourselves in the foot. :D

Also, gl with whatever you end up doing and thanks for all the hardwork. I have been enjoying the beta for the past couple of months now and I have yet to post a bug. Every single one I find I look and its already been reported. :D

Man Thrax I only joined this community a lil while after leaving this tribes to a few years ago and I can say Im one of many who would -> :head: just for you. Stay cool man :dapimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back