I wish to lodge a complaint against United Aerospace Corporation

El Mariachi said:
IN THE FUTURE, DESPITE QUANTUM LEAPS OF TECHNOLOGY, WE STILL CANNOT PUT MORE THAN ONE 60-WATT BULB IN EVERY FOUR ROOMS.
Really, that's interesting.

IN THE PRESENT, MY BOSS, WITH HER INCREDIBLE FORESIGHT, DECREED THAT WE MUST HAVE A BANK OF FLOURESCENT LAMPS (4 count, 48" variety) AT EVERY CROSSPOINT IN A 6'X6' GRID.

Those UAC guys need to remodel this office.

Hey I think 2 desk lamps will be plently of light for an Infirmary.

PS.. Lawerence, do you wanna go to the Feast of the Assumption friday? I wanna take a half day and go.

Patton said:
OMFG. :rofl: Sig material.

I don't know. The game just lacks depth beyond its startling scary factor. If they had made it like SS2 with an inventory and skills and multiple paths through the game and coop, it would've rocked. It also would have been SS3. But at least I'd still be playing it instead of letting the icon decorate my desktop.

Hey.

I'm at work.

I don't have AIM on at work.

Why are you leaving me 4 messages on AIM? :p

El Mariachi said:
I can't, I have to work till 6. And the other fuckhead in this office is taking a two hour lunch. :/

btw: lol at comment.
lol fuckhead. I say we scratch the paint on his hyundai or something to make him cry.

El Mariachi said:
I can't, I have to work till 6. And the other fuckhead in this office is taking a two hour lunch. :/

btw: lol at comment.

:/ well you should come out after work.. lots of hot little italian girls.. :browsmile

Chic0 said:
They explain at the beginning that the experiments and various 'marsquakes' cause the power to go out pretty often.
are they worse than "terraquakes"?

Little Italy They shut down murray hill .. Bars, food, bands, some religious crap that I ignore...

Krobar said:
Hey.

I'm at work.

I don't have AIM on at work.

Why are you leaving me 4 messages on AIM? :p

I used it like an answering machine, and I need you to get back to me when you get home.

LOL abour rendering black, I said the same thing in IRC. I actually set up a second save-game path I call "homicidal" in which I just kill everyone--I don't bother trying to talk to anyone--just to see how far I get. I figure that's one less idiot I have shoot later 10x instead of once. Also, the shotgun is powerful, but the rate of fire is nerfed.

El Mariachi said:
But it isn't all that scary, I mean you expect to shoot first and ask questions later- whats so scary about some dude being right behind a door you open, you know your first reaction is to blow his face off, so what's the fear in that?

Hell, its more scary when I accidentally blew the head off some scientist- because it was like "oh shit, I probably needed him for some plot device"

now systemshock2 had suprises that was the only game i played with a suprise.
And the suprise being " i just used my last anti personel round and i hear a fucking rumbler and all i have is this fucking wrench. I NKOW! i sholda but cyber modules in to exotic weapons so i could at least use the crystal shard or the laser rapier."
Oh shit!!!1111 Servant bot hordes RUNNNN!11111!!!

Back