i wish i had a jewish nose

nope|tank

Veteran XX
there's this dude in my class who's jewish, and all the girls are like gaga over his beak, plus it just looks cool, and you can wear a kipa no questions asked

inspired by that guy on shindlers list

If I wasn't busy controlling world media, I'd slap you upside the head, or at least pay a black person to do it for me.

i have a jew nose and i'm not even jewish, i hate it. My parents don't have one though, I actually think i may have broken my nose as a kid and it set crooked.

Mecca said:
i have a jew nose and i'm not even jewish, i hate it. My parents don't have one though, I actually think i may have broken my nose as a kid and it set crooked.
Who says your father isn't jewish?

Barbarian said:
Who says your father isn't jewish?

Maybe he lied to me about being christian and my grandparents being christian, and my grandparents go to church as part of the evil plan to not let me know i'm half jewish! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!

Mecca said:
Maybe he lied to me about being christian and my grandparents being christian, and my grandparents go to church as part of the evil plan to not let me know i'm half jewish! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!?!
No no, not your mother's husband, I meant the milkman. No one can be 100% sure who there father is.

Mecca said:
im kinda like that, my parents don't have crooked noses but the top of mine goes in like some kind of wop nose.

i think it was caused by me jumping to grab on to the monkeybars at school, overshooting by a huge amount, and smacking the bridge of my nose on it, especially since i didnt have the break in my ridge when i was younger

Back