I wish i had a scottish accent

Faze

Veteran XX
there's this dude in my class from scotland, and all the girls are like gaga over his voice, plus it just sounds cool, and you can where a kilt no questions asked :dapimp:

inspired by that guy on oscars

he's very sexy.

p.farrell.jpg

Meh. I like Sean Connery but he once said a woman should be smacked around once in a while. That didn't sit well with me though probably will make some people like him more. :|

MissJess said:
Meh. I like Sean Connery but he once said a woman should be smacked around once in a while. That didn't sit well with me though probably will make some people like him more. :|
He didn't say *where* he was smacking them ... :browsmile

Look a kiwi!

yank chicks dig aussie accents too.. so i guess its a matter of sounding like anything but an american. You guys all need help.

yeah thats so true....american chicks go crazy for aussie/english/scottish/irish accents.

can't say i've heard a foreign chick go crazy for american accents :(

i think i'm gonna move to new zealand for a year in a year though...get me some kiwi ass (NOT SHEEP MIND YOU)

Black_Mana said:
go to scotland...the girls there love the american accents

not true...i've been to scotland many times and can say i've never had a scottish chick go crazy for my american accent...i did however hook up with a kiwi chick while in scotland.

man i dunno, im in the UK (scotland and england, back and forth)every 2 yrs or so and when im not faking the british accent people constantly go on about how "oooh i wish i had your accent"

kinda makes you realize how fuckin annoying we are when we do it :)

Back